This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If someday HA Feraligatr is released, Which set up move is better for it ?

#1Tatan_93Posted 6/29/2014 5:28:22 PM
Between Dragon Dance and Agility,( I know it learn Sword Dance, but for now leave this between the former moves ) In this case the hold item is Life Orb, with DD it get more power but the speed boost sometimes is not enough, specially if it has a nature that boost attack. With Agility it get more speed, that can be more useful to out speed foes, but the difference of power can be noticeable.

Which is the better move in general ?, All this considering that Sheer Force is not changed.
---
3DS Friend Code: 1504-6895-9796 TSV:0312
Ground Type Safari: Wooper,Camerupt and Diggersby.
#2SpecsDoubIadePosted 6/29/2014 5:29:49 PM
Ice Fang, Waterfall, Dragon Dance, Crunch to name a set.
I do not like Feraligatr.
---
Let's just make accounts of the Doublades with items on it. Doublades wanted for glory.
Official Shiny Eviolite Doublade wearing Choice Specs of anything.
#3darkpaladin46Posted 6/29/2014 5:35:53 PM
Pretty much the same he said but with ice punch instead because of better accuracy and power over ice fang.
#4SpecsDoubIadePosted 6/29/2014 5:37:23 PM
Ice Punch is gen 5 Move tutor.
---
Let's just make accounts of the Doublades with items on it. Doublades wanted for glory.
Official Shiny Eviolite Doublade wearing Choice Specs of anything.
#5EchoPhoenixPosted 6/29/2014 5:44:16 PM
Dragon Dance.
#6Emi3280Posted 6/29/2014 5:49:08 PM
SpecsDoubIade posted...

It's also an egg move for this gen. I have it on my Kalos-born Feraligatr.
---
PSN: DarkEmigaru98 - 3DS FC: 0490-6216-2718
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280
#7KapuxaPosted 6/29/2014 5:58:32 PM
Feraligatr @ Life Orb

Sheer Force

Waterfall
Ice Punch
Crunch
Dragon Dance

Adamant

That's what I'll most likely run. There are some other interesting options, but I find this set the most promising for me.

There's always the Jolly/Adamant dilema, but with DD there, I really prefer going Adamant, it might be my cross in some situations tho.
#8LexifoxPosted 6/29/2014 6:08:29 PM
Emi3280 posted...
SpecsDoubIade posted...

It's also an egg move for this gen. I have it on my Kalos-born Feraligatr.

And you know it's getting IP via tutor again.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#9Tatan_93(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2014 6:14:50 PM
Kapuxa posted...
Feraligatr @ Life Orb

Sheer Force

Waterfall
Ice Punch
Crunch
Dragon Dance

Adamant

That's what I'll most likely run. There are some other interesting options, but I find this set the most promising for me.

There's always the Jolly/Adamant dilema, but with DD there, I really prefer going Adamant, it might be my cross in some situations tho.

The extra power of Adamant+Sheer Force+Life Orb+DD must be good, Only if Feraligatr base speed was a little higher, at Lv 100 after the boost is 382, that make that base 125 speed still
outspeed by one point, but how may pokes of that speed treat it ?
---
3DS Friend Code: 1504-6895-9796 TSV:0312
Ground Type Safari: Wooper,Camerupt and Diggersby.
#10Slayerblade11Posted 6/29/2014 6:24:07 PM(edited)
Kapuxa posted...
Feraligatr @ Life Orb

Sheer Force

Waterfall
Ice Punch
Crunch
Dragon Dance

Adamant

EQ is better than Crunch imo. No boost from Sheer Force, but don't have to play mind games with Aeigislash and can hit Ferrothorn without killing yourself
---
FC: 0774 4438 6716
IGN: X