This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What type of Pokemon do you put into wonder trades?

#31Lord_ChivalryPosted 7/2/2014 9:38:22 AM
Due to the fact that I have a 6IV ditto and a 6IV Gardevoir, Timid 5IV Ralts that aren't shiny.
---
The Void, Nothing, The lack of that which is something, The only constant in the world yet not of this world or any for that matter, It isn't.
#32Mr_PopelPosted 7/2/2014 9:55:25 AM
Whatever i'm breeding atm ... usually i just release most rejects as my 3DS can only connect in specific rooms of the house (for whatever reason lol) and i'm running out of in game storage spaces :-p ... if i happen to have a connection i'll WT breeding rejects after IV checking (or even prior to IV checking if i can judge IV values right away) ...

... i usually don't expect to get anything great in return ... but i admit i usually do a few re-wondertrades with stuff i don't need, if that doesn't help i'll just release them and continue hatching.
---
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
3DS friend Code: 5413 - 0087 - 2782
#33darkshadowspawnPosted 7/2/2014 12:49:44 PM
Getting ready to release a wave of random Adamant Magikarp on WT...I'm going for at least a 5 IV with Rattled, but the two perfects I have are both Swift Swim.

All Adamant, some have HA, most have 4-5 IV.
---
My great weakness is the love I have for the fair sex, and pretty much all my trouble comes from or can be traced to that charming source.
- Myles Keogh
#34CyndaquilForevaPosted 7/4/2014 5:11:37 PM
Moe_Lester_13 posted...
Route 1 fodder

In all seriousness, 4-5IV Breeding rejects.
If something needs 6 31's, then the 4s and 5s will go into WT.

Funny thing is, Route 1 has no Pokemon. Nerdy Trivia aside, I usually put in Bulletproof Chespins that my friend clones for me.
---
---
CYNDAQUIL FOREVA!!! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000457-pokemon-x-y-battling/69536817 It's the Cyndaquil Battle Guild! Shiny Pokemon are the rewards!
#35TheRamosOnlinePosted 7/4/2014 5:19:22 PM
Arceus.

As if catching the God of all Pokemon wasn't degrading enough, now I'm casually wonder trading him, putting him in the hands of some random 10 year old who'll misuse him and let him die.

Die to my Eviolite Braixen.
FULL CIRCLE.
ITS ALL PART OF MY MASTER PLAN!
---
That guy with the Eviolite that everyone hates. Check out my YouTube Channel, where I make Pokemon related videos- https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRamosOnline
#36Matthew3DSGamerPosted 7/4/2014 5:29:38 PM
TheRamosOnline posted...
Arceus.

As if catching the God of all Pokemon wasn't degrading enough, now I'm casually wonder trading him, putting him in the hands of some random 10 year old who'll misuse him and let him die.

Die to my Eviolite Braixen.
FULL CIRCLE.
ITS ALL PART OF MY MASTER PLAN!

Arceus can't be Wonder Traded.
---
Mega Absol is competitively viable. PM me if you agree. Number of people who agree so far: 25
Gamefaqs in a nutshell: http://i.imgur.com/zsJwM22.gif
#37Snake_Eyes270Posted 7/4/2014 5:34:06 PM
Snap
---
3DS: 2492-4456-0621 In-Game: Ashley (Nick:Robby) Friend Safari Type: DRAGON (Fraxure / Druddigon / Shelgon) PM me if you add me!!!
#38LoverOfMooglesPosted 7/4/2014 5:35:49 PM
Like most other people, breeding rejects. Since I breed with 6IV dittos, they all have a couple perfect IVs to their name and occasionally, they might even have egg moves if I remembered to breed them on. Currently, this means I'm trading Eevee. With all four slots filled with egg moves.
#39ThatGuyZPosted 7/4/2014 5:38:29 PM
Spare Legendaries, Starters, a few copies of Shinies I have, and mostly random crap.
---
3DS: 5370-0900-3336(Ground: Trapinch, Nincada, Palpitoad)/Wii-U: NewZen41
#40Jayroach2Posted 7/4/2014 5:42:15 PM
Boxes of torrent froakies
---
Official May of the ORAS Board FC: 3909-8065-9532 IGN: Jarod
ElderOmnivore: "Jayroach, I feel your sarcasm. I got it and like it."