This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, what's the big, massive appeal in Eevee and it's evolutions?

#1BluntGruntPosted 7/2/2014 9:18:45 AM
I just don't get it. Yes, there are many, yes, a few of them look great, but what gives? How come some people are just crazy about Eevees? Is it really just as simple as "Well, you like this Pokemon, I like Eevees" or is there something more? I want to know. Please.
---
What?
#2legendriderPosted 7/2/2014 9:19:46 AM
They're cute....I think that's it really.
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi.
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196, Y IGN: Tommy
#3SabeeeehPosted 7/2/2014 9:20:23 AM
They wanna collect em all and trade em, I think
#4Adam_AcePosted 7/2/2014 9:22:26 AM
Eevee is the cutest pokemon in the game. The original 3 Eeveelutions were an awesome concept and which was interesting and one of a kind at its introduction. And now they're milking it for every damn penny. Not that I mind but they really should've stopped at Esp-Umb.
#5German_koffingPosted 7/2/2014 9:24:57 AM
Adam_Ace posted...
Eevee is the cutest pokemon in the game. The original 3 Eeveelutions were an awesome concept and which was interesting and one of a kind at its introduction. And now they're milking it for every damn penny. Not that I mind but they really should've stopped at Esp-Umb.

I just want them to make the dragon evo and be done with it so every type classified as a special type has an eevolution
---
I DON'T FORCE U 2 PLAY BY MY RULES http://puu.sh/8t9WO.png but PO is better go check them out. I AM THE BEST POISON TYPE ALL OTHERS SUCK! (but my evo is cool 2)
#6Mr_PopelPosted 7/2/2014 9:27:48 AM(edited)
Espeon --- my super cute giant-ears status/hazard reflecting psychic kitty --- instantly places in my alltime-top-5

... still hoping for the poison and steel evos in one of the next gens. Dragons are getting more than enough attention lol
---
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
3DS friend Code: 5413 - 0087 - 2782
#7TheFightingPolyPosted 7/2/2014 9:26:41 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8BluntGrunt(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 9:29:03 AM
Adam_Ace posted...

Yeah, I agree you know. Well, except for Eevee being the cutest. One of them, sure, but I find Growlithe cuter. That's just my opinion, though, so it's not like I don't respect yours. Just saying.
---
What?
#9Adam_AcePosted 7/2/2014 9:29:40 AM
German_koffing posted...
Adam_Ace posted...

I just want them to make the dragon evo and be done with it so every type classified as a special type has an eevolution

All spe-...you know I didn't even notice that? ^_^ Still I do like the sound of the name Draceon. They should end Eevee's explotation. Though I'd be lying if I said my X in-game team doesn't have a Sylveon in it so I can't talk lol
#10DasManiacPosted 7/2/2014 9:31:56 AM(edited)
German_koffing posted...
Adam_Ace posted...

Dragon eevee will never happen. The Eeveelutions are meant to be balanced. They are all strong against another Eeveelution. Dragon is only strong against itself. Ground and Poison are next.