This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I bother with any other pokemon game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Should I bother with any other pokemon game?
2 years ago#11
In truth, I have played a bit of white 2 and Y. I like the sprites look of white 2 more than the way Y is with the 3d. You just can't go online with white 2 anymore. I like the concept of the pokemon games too. I tried a nuzlocke run with Y even to kind of make the game harder. I'm just so conflicted with the games and I really don't know what I'm asking with this topic. Maybe a reason to try it again.
I can't wait to bomb some dodongos
2 years ago#12
Transferring pokemon was something that started in gen 4 because of the huge fan backlash of gen 3 from gen 1 and 2 fans, back in those days gen 3 tried to reboot the series and you could not get the gen 1 and 2 pokemon. Gen 1 and 2 could transfer but gen 3 tried to throw that out until the older fans said "**** you" to gamefreak and left, it was the gen 1 remakes "Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen" that brought people back.

I remember how pissed people were about the lack of connection, the fans tearing gamefreak a new one with letters, boycotts, and a refusal to support "pokemon" until they wised up and did the right thing. Gen 4 they came out with the migration thing and the ability to transfer pokemon from gen 3 into gen 4, and they have continued to support this system as they know from the past how angry they made people when they tried that reboot garbage with Hoenn.
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Should I bother with any other pokemon game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived