This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

multi partner mishaps

#1Serpent9891Posted 7/2/2014 7:19:08 PM
Im so used to clicking no after each battle that even the great/terrible hax battles sometimes i forget to save. Tell me one of yours please :)

Mine had to be yesterday it was a multi battle. My sylveon fainted and my partner has his klefki out. Were facing a banded tflame and a paralyzed shiftry with 1hp (sash) and the klefki used swagger 2 turns before and the confusion wore off. Well i let my sylveon get koed to buy my partner a thunder wave on talonflame plus didnt have safe switch in and that turn the shiftry with 1hp and +2 attack uses Explosion lol. Kills his partners talonflame and doesnt even finish off the klefki loool. I was in tears of laughter for like 10 minutes i couldnt stop laughing wondering what! What was going through this guys head lol. My rotom was koed earlier by a critical and that talonflame was the only thing that could save the game for them and his partner screws it all up loool. I so wish id saved that video lol
---
"If you're going to fight me, try doing it after you've closed the gap...of the obvious difference ...between the two of us!!!" - Makoto Shishio
#2RenzAllen7Posted 7/2/2014 7:28:55 PM
Explosion....
explosion
explosion++++shiftry

wait let me fix my head just a bit because my brain fails to process....>>+> ~{|}
---
MII:Naito IGN:NIghtaile FC:5257 9155 3524 OFFICIAL FOREVER ALONE GUY
http://renzallen.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Hoenn-starters-459761444 ORAS can't wait :3
#3LegoburnPosted 7/2/2014 7:31:21 PM
Once I had a partner with an Eviolite Kadabra.

Things did not end well for our side.
#4omgitsjustmePosted 7/2/2014 7:32:43 PM
I brought an eviolite Kadabra and Sunflora at one point
---
3DS: 3540-0561-8788
Bug Safari. I'd list the mons but I forgot
#5Serpent9891(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 7:34:02 PM
Legoburn posted...
Once I had a partner with an Eviolite Kadabra.

Things did not end well for our side.

Loool i bet they didnt haha
---
"If you're going to fight me, try doing it after you've closed the gap...of the obvious difference ...between the two of us!!!" - Makoto Shishio
#6Dathedr-vodhrPosted 7/2/2014 7:38:20 PM
i once had a multi where one guy was using blaziken and the other latios

me and my mate had out Rhyperior and infernape, well the latios used surf, killed the blaziken and missed both of us. the match funnily enough was dc'd
---
FC: 1435 5375 1663 IGN: Dathedr 81 People agree that Mega garde is viable
The Proud Royal Head Chef of the most Benevolent Mistress, Valerie
#7LegoburnPosted 7/2/2014 7:40:21 PM
Dathedr-vodhr posted...
surf
missed

How'd that happen?
#8Dathedr-vodhrPosted 7/2/2014 7:43:54 PM
dont ask me, i know that the rhyperior had brightpowder but as for my infernape, no idea
---
FC: 1435 5375 1663 IGN: Dathedr 81 People agree that Mega garde is viable
The Proud Royal Head Chef of the most Benevolent Mistress, Valerie
#9Serpent9891(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 7:50:43 PM
Ahaha dc lol im shocked
---
#10Serpent9891(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 7:51:57 PM
Does the brightpowder just make the holder more evasive or does it lower opponents accuracy? Never used it but if it could then maybe that would explain it
---