This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

do you think gamefreak will fix the gts by the time ORAS is released?

#1Hikari5xPosted 7/3/2014 6:23:42 PM
im not talking about people putting up stuff like pidgeys or a pokemon you need like dratini or something like that for legendaries, which no one would trade... cause let's face it, there will always be trolls or ignorant people out there who will do that, and the gts will probably forever be that way for generations to come

what i mean is a better form of requesting pokemon. im tired of putting up hidden ability pokemon, just asking for the same, and i get something someone just caught in like 3 min... anyone out there feel the same?
---
3DS Friend Code 4012-3749-9731
IGN is Cecil
#2FuneralCakePosted 7/3/2014 6:26:04 PM
It would be nice for the GTS to have better functionality, but at the same time, it doesn't really bother me because I can just use the trade board for something specific. Still, it would be nice if I wouldn't have to resort to something outside of the game, but it's really a non-issue to me.
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |
#3Hikari5x(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2014 6:32:22 PM
FuneralCake posted...
It would be nice for the GTS to have better functionality, but at the same time, it doesn't really bother me because I can just use the trade board for something specific. Still, it would be nice if I wouldn't have to resort to something outside of the game, but it's really a non-issue to me.

that's true, and that's how i usually get most of the pokemon i need. but sometimes the trade board just doesn't cut it cause sometimes people don't have what your looking for, and your only option is to turn to a trading station filled with thousands or millions or how many people that are online to find it. and if they fixed it, yeah it probably wouldn't be as fast as the trading boards on websites such as this, but at least you'd be able to get the minimum requirement of what you need if said tradeboards fail...
---
3DS Friend Code 4012-3749-9731
IGN is Cecil
#4SuperLuigi9624Posted 7/4/2014 9:32:38 AM
Idea!!

Any Pokémon you put up there must either be similar
Like Pidgey for a Starly (Bird Pokémon)
Or Dialga for Mew (Legendary)

Similar catch rate (More or less 10)
Like Chinchou for Drowzee
Or Crawdaunt for Clefairy

Game exclusive
Like Swirlix (X) for Spritzee (Y)

And better options like not searching for a specific Pokémon, searching for Pokémon that you actually have in case you see something that catches your eye.
#5Alpha218Posted 7/5/2014 7:26:13 PM
lol nope
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite user on the Citadel.
3DS FC: 5429-8904-8022 (Andrew) Friend Safari: Flying - Pidgey, Tranquill, Hawlcuha
#6DigiWillpowerPosted 7/5/2014 7:28:41 PM
SuperLuigi9624 posted...
Idea!!

Any Pokémon you put up there must either be similar
Like Pidgey for a Starly (Bird Pokémon)
Or Dialga for Mew (Legendary)

Similar catch rate (More or less 10)
Like Chinchou for Drowzee
Or Crawdaunt for Clefairy

Game exclusive
Like Swirlix (X) for Spritzee (Y)

And better options like not searching for a specific Pokémon, searching for Pokémon that you actually have in case you see something that catches your eye.

This is ridiculous. We wouldn't even need any improvements to the GTS if we could just get a simple look at a Pokemon's status screen and a basic system preventing Lvl1-9 Reshiram requests.
---
I might look like a total troll, but trust me, I only troll when I feel like it.
#7choicespecPosted 7/5/2014 7:30:07 PM
They could have fixed it many gens ago but they prefer the status quo.
---
Due to confusion the FC has been removed.
#8brStalkerPosted 7/5/2014 8:23:52 PM
You can filter the GTS searches to exclude cover legendary pokemon and similars, and then you can even filter the results of a search to match only stuff that you have available for trade. It's already a huge improvement from the last generation, so it's wrong to think they don't pay attention to these things.

However, I don't think any GTS features are changed within a given generation, which means... wait for gen 7?
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#9milotic44Posted 7/5/2014 8:28:08 PM
Hikari5x posted...
im not talking about people putting up stuff like pidgeys or a pokemon you need like dratini or something like that for legendaries

GF should also update it so that you can't ask for legendaries or events that are not tradable over the GTS
---
3DS FC: 3668 9388 0115 IGN is Serah (pokemon Y)
Girl gamer. favorite type: Fairy, Favorite pokemon Sylveon and Charizard Y
#10antiheroforhirePosted 7/5/2014 10:46:35 PM
All they'd have to do is include a summary page where you can check out the nature and ability of the Pokemon. A way to verify IVs (like through the in-game 6 status symbols showing up black by default when a particular stat is maxed @ 31) would be nifty as well.
---
SSF4:AE Mains: Seth, Guile, Blanka.
PSN: antiheroforhire.