This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dear Ferrothorn

#41CakeOfLiesPosted 7/5/2014 1:32:45 PM
MadameLuigi64 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
MadameLuigi64 posted...
Dear Greninja,

What the [BEEP] did I do?

-Dragonite

Dear Dragonite,

You led people into thinking you outclassed me despite my mixed set. The real question is... What did I do?

-Salamence

Dear Salamence,

Playing dumb as usual? You dragged me into this chain of letters for no reason and sent a Japanese ninja frog out to kill me. Is that enough explanation for you?
- Dragonite

P.S: I never said that I was better than you, people just have their views. No need to hire a hit man because I'm more popular...

Dear Dragonite,

In all honesty, I didn't hire that guy. I don't know where he came from. Might've been Garchomp. You know how he is.
Anyway, sorry for misunderstanding. I'll be over here snaking on the UU tier if you need me.

-The 'Mence
---
"Cheating seems to be a relevant term only when one is caught in the act. Otherwise it is viewed as intelligence, no?" - HK-47, Star Wars: KoTOR
#42MadameLuigi64Posted 7/5/2014 1:39:04 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
MadameLuigi64 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
MadameLuigi64 posted...
Dear Greninja,

What the [BEEP] did I do?

-Dragonite

Dear Dragonite,

You led people into thinking you outclassed me despite my mixed set. The real question is... What did I do?

-Salamence

Dear Salamence,

Playing dumb as usual? You dragged me into this chain of letters for no reason and sent a Japanese ninja frog out to kill me. Is that enough explanation for you?
- Dragonite

P.S: I never said that I was better than you, people just have their views. No need to hire a hit man because I'm more popular...

Dear Dragonite,

In all honesty, I didn't hire that guy. I don't know where he came from. Might've been Garchomp. You know how he is.
Anyway, sorry for misunderstanding. I'll be over here snaking on the UU tier if you need me.

-The 'Mence

Dear Salamence,

You DIDN'T? I'm sorry, man! Now that I think about it, Garchomp COULD have done this, he's usually a brat. See ya later, I'll be off and you'd best do the same, 'cause knowing Gar-chump, you're probably next.
- Dragonite
---
Oh, really? You were joking? Well, where I come from, jokes are funny!
#43Missingno_MastrPosted 7/5/2014 1:45:38 PM
Dear TrollFreak,

"Buffing" me to 65 base power when Technician Pokémon were the only ones to use me? What the f*** were you thinking?!

Sincerely,

Low Sweep
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
My Shiny Pokemon: http://i.imgur.com/AQwh1o3.png
#44Makattack202Posted 7/5/2014 1:46:22 PM
Dear Talonflame,

I hate you.

-Breloom
#45MagikarpRulesPosted 7/5/2014 1:53:04 PM
Dear Pokemon community,

I have Flare Blitz now and you still don't use me. It's apparent you didn't think this through.

Sincerely,

Flareon
#46Lonta_Beans3Posted 7/5/2014 1:54:05 PM(edited)
MagikarpRules posted...
Dear Pokemon community,

I have Flare Blitz now and you still don't use me. It's apparent you didn't think this through.

Sincerely,

Flareon

Dear Flareon,

- No one cares.

Sincerely, anonymous.
---
ok - People that agree: 10
3DS FC: 1289-8495-8484 IGN: Lonta | Skype: lontabeans
#47Missingno_MastrPosted 7/5/2014 1:58:45 PM
Dear Flareon,

Don't lump me in with them. I'm the one who kept saying that Blaze Kick would be better, that you're not built for recoil moves, but noooooo, Arceus forbid anyone actually listen to logic! Hey, for what it's worth, you're still my favorite Eeveelution.

Sincerely,

Missingno. Master
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
My Shiny Pokemon: http://i.imgur.com/AQwh1o3.png
#48MagikarpRulesPosted 7/5/2014 1:59:03 PM
Lonta_Beans3 posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
Dear Pokemon community,

Sincerely,

Flareon

Dear Flareon,

- No one cares.

Sincerely, anonymous.

Dear anonymous,

Then why did they throw a tantrum for 2 straight gens demanding I get the damn move?

Sincerely, Flareon
#49Lonta_Beans3Posted 7/5/2014 2:00:03 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Lonta_Beans3 posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
Dear Pokemon community,

Sincerely,

Flareon

Dear Flareon,

- No one cares.

Sincerely, anonymous.

Dear anonymous,

Then why did they throw a tantrum for 2 straight gens demanding I get the damn move?

Sincerely, Flareon

Dear Flareon,

Because.

Sincerely, anonymous.
---
ok - People that agree: 10
3DS FC: 1289-8495-8484 IGN: Lonta | Skype: lontabeans
#50Faust_8Posted 7/5/2014 2:00:32 PM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
Dear TrollFreak,

"Buffing" me to 65 base power when Technician Pokémon were the only ones to use me? What the f*** were you thinking?!

Sincerely,

Low Sweep

Dear Low Sweep,

That was EXACTLY what we were thinking.

Sincerely,

GameFreak
---
"It's hard to reason people out of positions they didn't reason themselves into."
--JonWood