This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

1st Gen Popularity Contest: R1 - Poll 32 - Machoke, Geodude, Ninetales, Meowth

#1Paulo123Posted 7/8/2014 3:56:51 PM
Which one is your favorite? - Results (53 votes)
Machoke
9.43% (5 votes)
Geodude
7.55% (4 votes)
Ninetales
77.36% (41 votes)
Meowth
5.66% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Results from the last poll:
Abra - 21.62%
Drowzee - 10.81%
Bellsprout - 24.32%
Rhydon - 43.24%

So, Rhydon and Bellsprout, being the most voted, move on to the second round and Abra and Drowzee are eliminated. For people who haven't followed these topics, on the first round, the polls will have 4 pokemon and we vote for the 1 we like the most.

The 2 pokemon with the most votes advance to round 2 and the 2 with the least votes are eliminated. The 4 pokemon in each poll were chosen at random by a random generator. Vote for the pokemon who you like better, being it because of nostalgia, battle style, moves, design, stats or any other motives you have.

For this poll we have Machoke, Geodude, Ninetales and Meowth. From these four, my favorite is Ninetales. I like fire type pokemon and I like Ninetales design, so it gets my vote. Now it's your turn, so please vote and let's find out which of these pokemon advance to round 2.

Round 1 Results:

Poll 1 Winners: Weezing and Wigglytuff
Poll 2 Winners: Aerodactyl and Kabutops
Poll 3 Winners: Nidoqueen and Porygon
Poll 4 Winners: Muk and Clefable
Poll 5 Winners: Slowpoke and Paras
Poll 6 Winners: Sandslash and Magneton
Poll 7 Winners: Vaporeon and Venomoth
Poll 8 Winners: Arcanine and Tauros
Poll 9 Winners: Dragonair and Ditto
Poll 10 Winners: Venusaur and Dewgong
Poll 11 Winners: Snorlax and Primeape
Poll 12 Winners: Mew and Scyther
Poll 13 Winners: Charizard and Poliwrath
Poll 14 Winners: Dratini and Butterfree
Poll 15 Winners: Gyarados and Jigglypuff
Poll 16 Winners: Starmie and Ivysaur
Poll 17 Winners: Rapidash and Seadra
Poll 18 Winners: Growlithe and Haunter
Poll 19 Winners: Jolteon and Vulpix
Poll 20 Winners: Squirtle and Vileplume
Poll 21 Winners: Blastoise and Kabuto
Poll 22 Winners: Pidgeotto and Clefairy
Poll 23 Winners: Tentacruel and Cubone
Poll 24 Winners: Chansey and Horsea
Poll 25 Winners: Alakazam and Koffing
Poll 26 Winners: Eevee and Jynx
Poll 27 Winners: Zapdos and Charmeleon
Poll 28 Winners: Mewtwo and Charmander
Poll 29 Winners: Nidoking and Mankey
Poll 30 Winners: Beedrill and Sandshrew
Poll 31 Winners: Rhydon and Bellsprout
---
3DS Friend Code: 4828-5032-2141, Name: Paulo. I have a fighting type safari in Pokemon X with Meinfoo, Throh and Riolu. If you add me, PM me to add you back.
#2fawful_XPosted 7/8/2014 3:57:51 PM
Ninetales, easily.
---
My Current Nuzlocke: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/69374862
Born in a board of strife! Against the odds, we choose to post!
#3Darkhero555Posted 7/8/2014 4:14:58 PM
Ninetales, hands down.
---
Did you hear the one about me giving a s***? Because if I ever did, I don't remember it.- lyrics from under and over it by Five Finger Death Punch
#4lawlnopePosted 7/8/2014 4:26:32 PM
Ninetales will win this easily.

I swear the match ups on these polls are really onesided.
---
Laugh. It's all good.
#5DasManiacPosted 7/8/2014 4:28:55 PM
I'm the only Geodude fan?
#6Paulo123(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 1:33:41 AM
bump
---
3DS Friend Code: 4828-5032-2141, Name: Paulo. I have a fighting type safari in Pokemon X with Meinfoo, Throh and Riolu. If you add me, PM me to add you back.
#7Paulo123(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 2:56:06 AM
Closing the poll soon, so let's get some more votes in.
---
#8ShadowShirePosted 7/9/2014 3:06:01 AM
Although this has been said before... I am definitely picking Ninetales. The design is nice and it is a direct reference to Japanese myths about the magical Kitsune(with the most powerful having nine tails and being either pale gold or white)
Also, I will have to agree with lawlnope. The match ups have pokemon who do not seem to have anything in common except that they are from generation one.
#9Paulo123(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 3:18:30 AM
ShadowShire posted...
Although this has been said before... I am definitely picking Ninetales. The design is nice and it is a direct reference to Japanese myths about the magical Kitsune(with the most powerful having nine tails and being either pale gold or white)
Also, I will have to agree with lawlnope. The match ups have pokemon who do not seem to have anything in common except that they are from generation one.

As I have said before, the match-ups are random and the poll's are to find out which pokemon are the most popular pokemon from generation 1, so they don't have to be similar, it's between all of them, separated into groups. Some may advance to the next round because they had some sort of advantage to be in a weaker group of pokemon, for example, but in the end only the ones with the most votes in all the rounds will be considered the most popular from generation 1.
---
#10ShadowShirePosted 7/9/2014 3:29:29 AM
Paulo123 posted...
ShadowShire posted...

As I have said before, the match-ups are random and the poll's are to find out which pokemon are the most popular pokemon from generation 1, so they don't have to be similar, it's between all of them, separated into groups. Some may advance to the next round because they had some sort of advantage to be in a weaker group of pokemon, for example, but in the end only the ones with the most votes in all the rounds will be considered the most popular from generation 1.

I see. Thank you for the clarification.