This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Flareon brings the pain! OHKOs Vaporeon and goes 4-0

#1jacob5622Posted 7/9/2014 11:51:26 AM
9XNW-WWWW-WWW8-EKW2

Any GFAQer taking part in the Friendlies needs Flareon. Good luck for next week!

inb4badopponent
inb4choicespecscalmmindsylveon???

---
"Tren, forget the men, we gotta beat up Om, Zet, and YD cause they stole <Insert name here> secks hack."
#2ashrobbPosted 7/9/2014 11:56:08 AM
Too lazy for 3DS replays. Give me Showdown.
---
Home is where your chargers are~
#3jacob5622(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 11:57:52 AM
ashrobb posted...
Too lazy for 3DS replays. Give me Showdown.

Had a feeling that would be an issue :/
---
"Tren, forget the men, we gotta beat up Om, Zet, and YD cause they stole <Insert name here> secks hack."
#4SpammySpammingtPosted 7/9/2014 12:02:46 PM
ok
---
What's your favorite pokemon? Mine's Shrek.
FC: 4656-6925-0502
#5Matthew3DSGamerPosted 7/9/2014 12:03:34 PM
Yes, I will be using a rather special Flareon.
---
Mega Absol is competitively viable. PM me if you agree. Number of people who agree so far: 27
Gamefaqs in a nutshell: http://i.imgur.com/zsJwM22.gif
#6jacob5622(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 12:04:12 PM
SpammySpammingt posted...
ohko

ftfy
---
#7PokemonYoutubePosted 7/9/2014 12:06:44 PM
Flareon is probably one of the better Eeveelutions when its only opponents can be other Eeveelutions. The only one that resists Flareon's STAB is Vaporeon, and Vaporeon's physical bulk is rather lacking. Leafeon and Glaceon are physically bulky, but they're weak to Fire. Jolteon, Espeon and Sylveon don't resist Fire and aren't physically bulky. Umbreon is probably the only one that can somewhat stand up to Flareon.

Jolteon and Espeon do outspeed Flareon, but Flareon's special defense is pretty good so it can probably tank a Thunderbolt or Psychic and easily OHKO the frail Jolteon and Espeon.

Funny how when placed among its peers, Flareon is one of the best ones, but compared to other Fire-types, it's absolute garbage. Darmanitan, Arcanine, Infernape, Mega Charizard X, Entei, Victini and even Rapidash outclass it.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura YouTube Let's Player
3DS FC: 0018-0730-4057 / In-game name: Jos / Pokemon X/Y Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk
#8jacob5622(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 12:23:01 PM
PokemonYoutube posted...
Flareon is probably one of the better Eeveelutions when its only opponents can be other Eeveelutions. The only one that resists Flareon's STAB is Vaporeon, and Vaporeon's physical bulk is rather lacking. Leafeon and Glaceon are physically bulky, but they're weak to Fire. Jolteon, Espeon and Sylveon don't resist Fire and aren't physically bulky. Umbreon is probably the only one that can somewhat stand up to Flareon.

Jolteon and Espeon do outspeed Flareon, but Flareon's special defense is pretty good so it can probably tank a Thunderbolt or Psychic and easily OHKO the frail Jolteon and Espeon.

Funny how when placed among its peers, Flareon is one of the best ones, but compared to other Fire-types, it's absolute garbage. Darmanitan, Arcanine, Infernape, Mega Charizard X, Entei, Victini and even Rapidash outclass it.

Don't know if you saw the replay, but I had Baton Passed a SD on it and got a Flame Charge off so nothing was gonna stop it.
---
#9PokemonYoutubePosted 7/9/2014 12:25:40 PM
Didn't see it.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura YouTube Let's Player
3DS FC: 0018-0730-4057 / In-game name: Jos / Pokemon X/Y Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk