This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SLURPUFF Is OP

#11CaptainZangoosePosted 7/9/2014 2:54:26 PM
fawful_X posted...
How do you like that Sleep Power I just gave your Slurpuff?

Or those Roars after it Belly Drummed?

Aye, but as long as ye don't use those moves, it hard counters everything on yer team!
#12CptFluttershyPosted 7/9/2014 2:59:39 PM
Tactician714 posted...
And then I switch in Heatran

Then after it gets a free belly drum and a salac unburden it uses it's vast physical attack movepo-- wait, I just got word that it has a horrible physical attack movepool.

Whoever said that Belly Drum on it was legit clearly never fought a Steel or a Fire type with it. Most likely a Steel. It gets walled all over the place by any pokemon that resists fairy, normal and dark.
---
Jill of all trades here~!
My crowning glory: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69517088 First to derail, last to post.
#13LexifoxPosted 7/9/2014 3:07:27 PM
CptFluttershy posted...
Tactician714 posted...
And then I switch in Heatran

Then after it gets a free belly drum and a salac unburden it uses it's vast physical attack movepo-- wait, I just got word that it has a horrible physical attack movepool.

Whoever said that Belly Drum on it was legit clearly never fought a Steel or a Fire type with it. Most likely a Steel. It gets walled all over the place by any pokemon that resists fairy, normal and dark.

more butthurt smogonery who can't realize that you can just use thief because steel doesn't resist it

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#14Tactician714Posted 7/9/2014 3:20:44 PM
fawful_X posted...

What Pokemon could switch in and set up a roar?
---
PSN + XBOX ID: Dac00n19 for both.
#15RJrockstarPosted 7/9/2014 3:26:15 PM
Tactician714 posted...
fawful_X posted...

What Pokemon could switch in and set up a roar?

Heatran, skarmory.
---
Pokemon X Friend Safari:Ghost- Shuppet, Pumpaboo, Golurk
FC is:4313-1594-4125 IGN:Faizmon