This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

YR: Megas get their own signature moves

#21Lord_ChivalryPosted 7/10/2014 6:19:38 AM
Kyainey posted...
lawlnope posted...
Ecclesiastes273 posted...
Make this a 5th slot, and it's on like Donkey Kong.

Mega Gardy won't suffer from 4MSS any more so... This.
---
http://i.imgur.com/BcNwMBg.gif
#22kingjam1Posted 7/10/2014 6:22:53 AM
rojse posted...

Mega Latios doesn't take recoil each turn from Life Orb like Latios does, and it gets a slight boost to its defenses. It mightn't be the best option to use your Mega Stone for, as I said before, but it is not outclassed by vanilla Latios.

Garchompite is the second-most common item on Garchomp in triples, so it's certainly not as if no-one is using it.

Whatever tiny crap Mega Latios gets isn't going to make it worth using. It's still a garbage mega that isn't worth any mega slot.

The point still stands that Mega Garchomp is the least used mega compared to the original and even in triples, it is used less than 1 in 7 matches that Garchomp is used. Regular Chomp can be thrown on most teams and pull its weight. Mega Garchomp needs support to even function well. Sand support and/or speed support is needed. It needs to be buffed.
---
Can't think of anything
#23fawful_XPosted 7/10/2014 6:44:30 AM
Mega Kanga gets Annihilation

1 PP
-- ACC
250 BP
Additional Effect: Hits all opposing pokemon, even ones in their pokeballs, then punches the opposing trainer(s).
---
My Current Nuzlocke: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/69374862
Born in a board of strife! Against the odds, we choose to post!
#24Mr155551Posted 7/10/2014 5:38:55 PM
fawful_X posted...

1 PP
-- ACC
250 BP

Additional Effect: Hits all opposing pokemon, even ones in their pokeballs, then punches the opposing trainer(s).

oh god
#25rainbowsnivyPosted 7/11/2014 9:41:55 AM(edited)
Mega Charizard X
Reckless Dive - Fire type - Physical, makes contact
Joint Fire/Dragon move that hits fairies
Base Power: 140
PP: 5
Accuracy: 90
50% of damage is recoil, 20% chance for burn status on opponent.

Gives it a more risky hardhitting option to play with against bulkier opponents.
---
5198-2585-6048 is my friend code. It gets a little lonely, all these empty threads, just watching the hours tick by... Do you wanna breed a Charmander? TSV:0922
#26SpammySpammingtPosted 7/11/2014 9:43:55 AM
fawful_X posted...

1 PP
-- ACC
250 BP

smigin bannnn it
---
What's your favorite pokemon? Mine's Shrek.
FC: 4656-6925-0502
#27FefnirOmega13Posted 7/12/2014 1:44:01 PM
Maybe It's Maybelline
10/10 PP
Electric/Dragon type
Support

Mega Ampharos spends the turn styling its now freaking fabulous hair. If the opposing pokemon has no hair or fur, it is shamed and knocks itself out. If the opposing pokemon has hair or fur, it attempts to copy amphy's freaking fabulous style and knocks itself out. This move always goes first, no matter what, and hits all pokemon on the battlefield except other Mega Ampharos, in which case a tie is declared because any amphabulous is still phabulous.

In fact, the opposing trainer dies and their save data is deleted, too.
---
If you die around here, you'll burn so hard there won't even be ashes left.
If I want your corpse, I'd better take ya down here!
#28zoomzoom9Posted 7/14/2014 1:36:48 AM
Lucario is now 36% more broken
---
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
GENERATION 119: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#29SnowxNeverLeftPosted 7/14/2014 2:08:52 AM
They're sort of giving megas signature moves since Primal Kyogre and Groudon are just megas with a different name and they're confirmed to gain a signature move.