This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best 3 moves for Switcheroo Specs Noivern?

#1SOAD5657Posted 7/11/2014 7:20:07 PM
Right now I have Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, and Boomburst but I find myself walled a lot. And Boomburst seems kind of a waste since Infiltrator.
---
GET a load of THIS!!!!!
#2supremeblasterPosted 7/11/2014 7:21:41 PM
Put Draco Meteor in there. You'll thank me.
#3SOAD5657(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 7:22:09 PM
supremeblaster posted...

That's what I had previously. Maybe I'm using it wrong but I really didn't like having it in the moveset.
---
GET a load of THIS!!!!!
#4German_koffingPosted 7/11/2014 7:22:11 PM
U-turn very help ful
---
I DON'T FORCE U 2 PLAY BY MY RULES http://puu.sh/8t9WO.png but PO is better go check them out. I AM THE BEST POISON TYPE ALL OTHERS SUCK! (but my evo is cool 2)
#5supremeblasterPosted 7/11/2014 7:26:57 PM
SOAD5657 posted...
supremeblaster posted...

That's what I had previously. Maybe I'm using it wrong but I really didn't like having it in the moveset.

It's pretty much perfect in conjunction with Choice Specs unless you intend to switcheroo your item off the first turn. That would be a waste.
#6SOAD5657(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 8:08:33 PM
supremeblaster posted...
SOAD5657 posted...
supremeblaster posted...

It's pretty much perfect in conjunction with Choice Specs unless you intend to switcheroo your item off the first turn. That would be a waste.

Well my habit has always been to Switcheroo really early in the battle, so that may have been my problem.
---
GET a load of THIS!!!!!
#7German_koffingPosted 7/11/2014 8:11:30 PM
German_koffing posted...
U-turn very help ful

---
I DON'T FORCE U 2 PLAY BY MY RULES http://puu.sh/8t9WO.png but PO is better go check them out. I AM THE BEST POISON TYPE ALL OTHERS SUCK! (but my evo is cool 2)