This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is regular Charizard doing in OU?

#11Typhlosion271(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 8:02:59 PM
Showdown does allow u to pick and use the specific mega form don't they. Although u still need to put in the specific stone to Mega evolve. But those sprite an rely on separate usage stat.
---
When will I finally get flashfire. I need flame immunity.
#12Typhlosion271(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 8:06:01 PM
Which got me wonTyphlosion271 posted...
Showdown does allow u to pick and use the specific mega form don't they. Although u still need to put in the specific stone to Mega evolve. But those sprite an rely on separate usage stat.

Which got me wondering. Where r Mewtwo Y and X?
---
#13German_koffingPosted 7/11/2014 8:06:20 PM
Typhlosion271 posted...

No they don't a mega stone is simply just an item that makes a specific pokemon better
It's like grisious orb gritina
---
I DON'T FORCE U 2 PLAY BY MY RULES http://puu.sh/8t9WO.png but PO is better go check them out. I AM THE BEST POISON TYPE ALL OTHERS SUCK! (but my evo is cool 2)
#14Typhlosion271(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 8:11:07 PM
German_koffing posted...
Typhlosion271 posted...

No they don't a mega stone is simply just an item that makes a specific pokemon better

Sorry, I'm thinking that they could rely on separate usage stat. Just suggesting but y I'm doin that I gamefaq, idk
---
#15DafondoPosted 7/11/2014 8:14:05 PM
Typhlosion271 posted...
German_koffing posted...
Typhlosion271 posted...

Sorry, I'm thinking that they could rely on separate usage stat. Just suggesting but y I'm doin that I gamefaq, idk

If you're seriously interested in this topic, go discuss this on Smogon's forums. They can probably offer a much better explanation.
---
FC: 4527-8061-6616
IGN: Austin
#16German_koffingPosted 7/11/2014 8:17:04 PM
Typhlosion271 posted...
German_koffing posted...
Typhlosion271 posted...

Again the bold

The use age of the mega relies on the base form usage and occasionally the mega STONE is to powerful for a tier ( note the 3 banned ones) and the mega STONE gets banned

It's like how the soul dew is banned but the lati@s aren't the soul dew makes them Op not the mon its self
The only reason showdown has the mega form as a separate mon is so its easy to see the stat changes with adding evs to them than on the base form its self
---
I DON'T FORCE U 2 PLAY BY MY RULES http://puu.sh/8t9WO.png but PO is better go check them out. I AM THE BEST POISON TYPE ALL OTHERS SUCK! (but my evo is cool 2)
#17zelionxPosted 7/13/2014 10:35:39 AM
bump
---
3DS: 5412-9925-4803 Everything else: ZelionX
http://youtu.be/e9BqUBYaHlM lol
#18TropiOUsPosted 7/13/2014 10:37:58 AM
this thread...
must be a joke
---
Yes, I'm that guy from Smogon. 80% of my posts are troll posts. I HATE DRUDDIGON. http://puu.sh/9wWTN.gif
#19M3rett0Posted 7/13/2014 11:59:05 AM
This thread is so much Gamefaqs.