This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is It possible to catch all Pokemon with just Gen 5 and 6 games?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is It possible to catch all Pokemon with just Gen 5 and 6 games?
1 year ago#1
Aside from starters, legendaries, and event Pokemon, Is It possible to catch all Pokemon with just Black/White, Black Version 2, X/Y, and presumably the Gen 3 remakes? I no longer own any gen 4 games (lost them In a fire, sadly...) so I'm wondering If I can still catch em' all with just gen 5 and 6 games and only a minimal amount of trading from other players.
---
Pokemon Y FC: 5155-2969-5674; Trainer name: Chaud
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvhuszfLpT1qauec3o1_250.gif
1 year ago#2
You can get them all by trading with others If you want to but getting some event only ones will be hard
---
My 3DS FC: 0216-2224-5730
AC: New Leaf dream code: 7200-2427-9939
1 year ago#3
It should be possible, yes. The only things you're not going to be able to get are some of the starters, legendaries, and event Pokemon, like you said. The rest of the Pokemon are easily available otherwise.
---
BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE POP BUBBLE BUBBLE POP POP
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |
1 year ago#4
Glameow can't be caught in any game other than Pearl if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure there are others that can't be caught in gen 5 or 6.
---
Hoennbabies: 1
Hoenn-haters: STRANDED IN MICHIGAN!
1 year ago#5
RadioRebel posted...
Glameow can't be caught in any game other than Pearl if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure there are others that can't be caught in gen 5 or 6.

I'm pretty sure ye can't get Unown in any Generation later than 4.
1 year ago#6
Thanks for the replies, I should clarify that the reason I exclude starters, legendaries, and event Pokemon Is that I already have them all (except Manaphy I think) and are all transferred to my Y cartridge. In addition I'd like to avoid trading on the GTS and here as much as possible because I'm sure you guys know how ridiculous the offers on GTS can be and making trading threads here and typing In everyone's FC can take up a lot of time. I'll trade for a Glameow and an Unown If I have to but If I can find one somewhere In Unova and Kalos (or Hoenn, who knows?) then I rather catch It myself.
---
Pokemon Y FC: 5155-2969-5674; Trainer name: Chaud
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvhuszfLpT1qauec3o1_250.gif
1 year ago#7
RadioRebel posted...

It could be found through the Dream World and in a White 2 Funfest Mission.
---
BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE POP BUBBLE BUBBLE POP POP
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |
(message deleted)
1 year ago#9
Rebellian posted...
Thanks for the replies, I should clarify that the reason I exclude starters, legendaries, and event Pokemon Is that I already have them all (except Manaphy I think) and are all transferred to my Y cartridge. In addition I'd like to avoid trading on the GTS and here as much as possible because I'm sure you guys know how ridiculous the offers on GTS can be and making trading threads here and typing In everyone's FC can take up a lot of time. I'll trade for a Glameow and an Unown If I have to but If I can find one somewhere In Unova and Kalos (or Hoenn, who knows?) then I rather catch It myself.

I think the cave under the Battle Frontier in Emerald had Unown in it - if the Frontier appears in ORAS you might be able to get some there.
---
Now Playing: Pokemon Y Version, Wonderful 101, Bayonetta
i5-3570k | 8GB 1600MHz RAM | GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | 1TB HDD
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is It possible to catch all Pokemon with just Gen 5 and 6 games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived