This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you think of cloning, genning and powersaves?

#261MadameLuigi64Posted 7/14/2014 6:38:47 PM
What the heck does FireMage think "cheating" is? A contact disease?
---
Oh, really? You were just joking? Well, where I come from, jokes are funny.
#262FireMage7777Posted 7/14/2014 6:39:51 PM
No, but it wouldn't exist if not for the hack. It's like if I erased your great grandfather from existence, you wouldn't exist. Do you see how this works? What the competition allows is IRRELEVANT, get it through your head
---
I'm so awesome Gavirulax uses alts and forged PMs to try and troll me
Licensed troll slayer
#263German_koffingPosted 7/14/2014 6:41:49 PM
I did yay or are you being sarcastic
---
I AM THE BEST POISON TYPE ALL OTHERS SUCK! (but my evo is cool 2)
best quote 2014 http://puu.sh/7kzSc.png
#264Inferno05Posted 7/14/2014 6:45:22 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
No, but it wouldn't exist if not for the hack. It's like if I erased your great grandfather from existence, you wouldn't exist. Do you see how this works? What the competition allows is IRRELEVANT, get it through your head

No, actually, it's the most relevant thing when talking about cheating. It defines what cheating is in that scenario.

Also, due to the random nature of the RNG (duh) and the universe, there is no proof the Pokemon wouldn't have come into existence on its own anyway, before the battle/competition. It ties into the whole "time is an advantage thing" the original Pokemin figure used to spout. If I get a perfect Pokemon in the wild, I'm still saving time. Their children (by your logic) wouldn't exist if I didn't get lucky. On the flip side, because that luck is a thing, I may have gotten the same baby by breeding with legit parents and just had the RNG role in my favor.

It tips the scales, but only in the same way traded Pokemon do.
---
Pokemon X 1676-4937-5079 IGN: Reaga SV: 1734
#265MadameLuigi64Posted 7/14/2014 6:45:23 PM
FireMage7777 posted...

Analogies, huh? Well here's one for you. CHEATING ISN'T A VIRUS. It does not spread from person to person just by contact with a hack. Imagine four people. One of them hacks a 6IV Ditto. He trades it to one of his friends, who starts breeding with it, not knowing that it's a hack. When he's done, he trades a breedject to the third player, who in turn breeds with that, and passes a breedject to the last player, who breeds with that. You're going to go and call all four of them cheaters?
---
Oh, really? You were just joking? Well, where I come from, jokes are funny.
#266Inferno05Posted 7/14/2014 6:46:06 PM
German_koffing posted...

No I was being serious. My version was too complex in too little space, yours kept it simple.
---
#267FireMage7777Posted 7/14/2014 6:48:51 PM
MadameLuigi64 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Analogies, huh? Well here's one for you. CHEATING ISN'T A VIRUS. It does not spread from person to person just by contact with a hack. Imagine four people. One of them hacks a 6IV Ditto. He trades it to one of his friends, who starts breeding with it, not knowing that it's a hack. When he's done, he trades a breedject to the third player, who in turn breeds with that, and passes a breedject to the last player, who breeds with that. You're going to go and call all four of them cheaters?

I'm not calling them cheaters, they ARE cheaters
---
I'm so awesome Gavirulax uses alts and forged PMs to try and troll me
Licensed troll slayer
#268German_koffingPosted 7/14/2014 6:50:22 PM
Inferno05 posted...
German_koffing posted...

No I was being serious. My version was too complex in too little space, yours kept it simple.

Ok I just wanted to be sure :)
---
I AM THE BEST POISON TYPE ALL OTHERS SUCK! (but my evo is cool 2)
best quote 2014 http://puu.sh/7kzSc.png
#269Inferno05Posted 7/14/2014 6:53:16 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
MadameLuigi64 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

I'm not calling them cheaters, they ARE cheaters

Bolding now. Oh, so impressive. It clearly flies through all the BS to make us believe your ridiculousness. Nah, I just think you can't handle the actual logic being thrown at you. Sorry to tell you, but due to the subjectivity of morality it has no place in a logical debate. It's as useful in an argument as religion is: Just not a viable basis of a point.
---
#270mrballerswagginPosted 7/14/2014 6:54:52 PM
You have my answer choice! :D
"No"
---
FC: 1478-4162-6801 IGN: Ariel | http://i.imgur.com/1OetWCv.jpg
Poetry: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8dmKzLhHYY | Member of the Root Clan