This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP- The Wild Wild West! Episode 3

#11brStalkerPosted 7/14/2014 2:24:07 PM
Hydregionzek posted...
He did so later that night.
Hydre/Town/Night time of the current day/previous day

I was thinking more about gathering each character's whereabouts and putting then in the OP, but this works. BTW:
Krjl/Hospital/Night of day 3 (that's where we currently are, right?)
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#12MadameLuigi64Posted 7/14/2014 2:26:28 PM
Name: Lily
Time: Night of current day
In game time of last action performed: Evening of current day
How much time has passed in the RP... a week? Anyway, I'm back to doing bump filler again, I guess.

Lily sat down and took a sewing needle to her torn hat. The menial task allowed her to think about what to do next. I'll likely need to get rid of Starstriker if I want to get any peace in the world. The one person against him who really knows what's going on and I'm not under his collar spell. I'll need to find Battleship, since I owe him a big one and Starstriker wants his head too. What should I do first? And where do I look for a Bisharp who wants to be tough? But as she tried to think, her mind clouded into a half-awake dreamlike state. Lily set her now fixed hat on her lap and yawned. It's getting kind of late. The first thing I should do is get some sleep. Lily placed her hat on a shelf somewhere in her room and went to sleep.
---
Oh, really? You were just joking? Well, where I come from, jokes are funny.
#13Devin879Posted 7/14/2014 2:38:16 PM(edited)
Sorry I took so long. I was catching up, since I hadn't done so earlier.

Oh, and: Winston/Vigilante/Secret Base/Same time as everyone else.

Not too specific on the time, because I haven't kept track of how long has past. Assume I'm at the same time as Hydre.

Winston landed outside of their secret base, opening the door and walking inside, shutting said door behind him.

"I got it..." the exhausted Winston told Juvia, falling to the ground as his breath slipped away.

"Winston!" Juvia exclaimed in worry, running over to meet the Flygon, noticing multiple bruises, as well as his gunshot wound. "Hang in there!"

If I wanted, would I be permitted to kill off Winston and take over Juvia's character as a main? It doesn't seem like she'll be able to become one anytime soon, but I need to finish the Hyper Beam.

I'll kill off Winston if needed to balance the game. Juvia would become a Vigilante, of course. (Though her actions would possibly be considered outlaw-ish).
---
FC: 3496-9506-5168
IGN: Fel - Every Wednesday, I Wonder Trade an assorted box of ideal spread 5IV Pokemon. Try it sometime. It helps clean Wonder Trade.
#14MadameLuigi64Posted 7/14/2014 2:40:16 PM
They're your characters, do what you want with them.
---
Oh, really? You were just joking? Well, where I come from, jokes are funny.
#15SpammySpammingtPosted 7/14/2014 2:41:16 PM
Lionel/Hotel nearest Mayor's office/Night/ Yeterday afternoon
---
What's your favorite pokemon? Mine's Shrek.
FC: 4656-6925-0502
#16SpammySpammingtPosted 7/14/2014 2:47:08 PM
SpammySpammingt posted...
Lionel/Hotel nearest Mayor's office/Night/ Yeterday afternoon

currently same time as everybody
---
#17Devin879Posted 7/14/2014 3:05:08 PM
"It...hurts..." Winston told her, pulling out the gem from the mayor's office. "I at least brought this back..."

"That's not important right now!" Juvia shouted angrily, making a wish to save Winston. "Who did this you you?"

"That new Zangoose mayor and his Tyranitar..." Winston replied to her, coughing violently. Suddenly, his overall demeanor changed to one of wonder and/or hopelessness. "What would it be like to...just leave?"

"Stop saying things like that!" Juvia cried, holding on to Winston. "Just...stay put here for now. You likely won't be able to even withstand a punch for another month or two until the Wish heals you, based on your wounds..."

"B-but who's going to help the town?" Winston asked as he felt consciousness slip from him.

"I'll do it for you," Juvia promised him, lifting him up and carrying him outside. "I'm going to bring you to the warehouse. No matter what happens...stay there until your wounds heal." With that, Winston lost consciousness...

Those two better watch out, because when I'm through with them, that entire building will be leveled...

Winston is no longer in a condition to fight! For the rest of this RP (likely) Winston will be a side-character, hence why I'm moving him to the warehouse. He won't get many appearances from now on, if at all, and Juvia will take over as my main character.

I would've had Winston take the hits decently well, but the Hyper Beam requires Juvia to be a bigger character to really devote the time to create it, and this is how that'll happen.
---
IGN: Fel - Every Wednesday, I Wonder Trade an assorted box of ideal spread 5IV Pokemon. Try it sometime. It helps clean Wonder Trade.
#18legendxofxskyPosted 7/14/2014 3:10:45 PM
**Sailing on a ship, about to destine abroad the town's port** **about half way there**

Machamp (Clyde): "Aggron! Time until port!?"
Aggron: "Three days Capitan! Avoiding these rocks are hard!"
Machamp: "Good! We're on Schedule! Keep up the rudders!"

**meanwhile, on top of le ship**
Blazeiken (Blaze): "Oh! My God! I'm on a Boat! B O A T! I'm on a BOAT!!! This is so NOT COOL!"
Machamp (Clyde): "SHUT UP! Quit being suck a chicken! I'm trying to think over here!"
Blazeiken (Blaze): "Are you serious!? I AM A CHICKEN. BLAZING CHICKEN! Do you NOT see the problem!?"
Garchomp (Sand Rush Shark): "Seriously! Get a grip on yourself! You talk big on land, but here your a wimp!"
Machamp (Clyde): "Man, we need to find land, fast. I fear being out here too long and something is bound to happen."
Gengar (Ghost): "Well, looks like we are in luck."
Garchomp & Machamp: "Ghost! When were you here!?" "Don't scare us like that man."
Gengar (Ghost): "heh heh heh..."
Blazeiken (Blaze): "Oh our lord and savior Arceus help me! I am on a ship that is now HAUNTED AND ON A BOAT IN WATER! *says quietly* "pls hewlp me."
Gengar: *behind blazeiken* "Boo."
Blazeiken: *runs all around this boat* "OMG I AM SCARED!!!"
Machamp: *Grabs Blazeiken and covers his mouth* "Shh! Be Quiet! Look."

**they all behold, the giant island is able to be seen, far bigger than what the map has shown to be. It seems promising, to say the least**

Machamp: "hopefully this trip hasn't been in vain..."
---
3DS FC: 3110 5108 4293 / IGN: Kalosian
Official Mega Swampert of the X/Y OR/AS Boards
#19SpammySpammingtPosted 7/14/2014 3:11:56 PM
I sulk in my hotel room. Starstriker should be alive. He needs me and I need him. I work for him and if he's dead I'll be broke! He better make it.
---
#20Devin879Posted 7/14/2014 3:12:21 PM
After bringing the blacked out Winston to the abandoned warehouse, Juvia went back to their old hideout, where she worked in despair on the Hyper Beam.

What's my next course of action? I know that only Hydre knows of my identity, unless he told them about me. Though, knowing him, he likely only said that Winston ran off with his lover, rather than give details on my appearance.

However, her demeanor changed once she placed the red gem into its slot.

The disc containing Hyper Beam began to brightly glow, shining a magnificent light. Within moments, however, the light died down, and she took the disc off of her desk.

"Here goes nothing..."

Juvia learned Hyper Beam!

Excited, she quickly turned around to tell Winston about her success, only to remember that he was no longer there...

"It's so lonely without you, Winston..." she muttered, a few tears dripping from her face. "I'm going to miss your monthly visits...and the happy smile you'd bring to me." However, she soon shook it off, knowing that she had to fight for Winston's sake.

Time for some infiltration.
---