This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP- The Wild Wild West! Episode 3

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon RP- The Wild Wild West! Episode 3
11 months ago#21
Snapjaw stepped back, worried. "Calm yourself, Looker. We can work things out. We could be good guys and start a detective agency, or go around killin' outlaws, or be outlaws..."

Looker pointed behind Snapjaw. "Ya see that window right there? That's a 127 story drop, and you're about to experience it firsthand if you don't leave."

Should Looker and Snapjaw team up? It's up ter you guys
---
If games are played JUST for fun, then why do we keep score?
3DS Friend Code: 2509 - 3183 - 0120 X&Y IGN: Bryce Friend Safari: Not known
11 months ago#22
They don't like each other very much, but they should team up, bound by their common goal.
---
Oh, really? You were just joking? Well, where I come from, jokes are funny.
11 months ago#23
This topic is kind of slow...
---
Oh, really? You were just joking? Well, where I come from, jokes are funny.
11 months ago#24
In a bar in some town Crush and one of his disciples, Magby are sitting at the bar plotting, as they are being served by the bartender Meowth.
11 months ago#25
Juvia entered the town, carefully making sure that Hydre wouldn't see her (though he didn't seem to be around).

Now, for the mayor's office.

Nonchalantly, Juvia walked into the mayor office building, asking the secretary for a meeting with the Zangoose mayor.
---
FC: 3496-9506-5168
IGN: Fel - Every Wednesday, I Wonder Trade an assorted box of ideal spread 5IV Pokemon. Try it sometime. It helps clean Wonder Trade.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
11 months ago#26
"Mayor Starstriker, there's a Vaporeon here to see you" reported the Gothita receptionist (the same one from sherrifs' office way back in episode 1)

"Fine, bring them up here." ordered Starstriker.
11 months ago#27
Upon the secretary's approval, Juvia followed her into the mayor's office, coming face to face with the intimidating mayor of the town.

"Hello, mayor..?" Juvia paused, hinting to Starstriker that she didn't know his name.
---
IGN: Fel - Every Wednesday, I Wonder Trade an assorted box of ideal spread 5IV Pokemon. Try it sometime. It helps clean Wonder Trade.
11 months ago#28
"Kain Starstriker" added Starstriker.

"You're not from around here are you?" he continued.

"Who are you and what business do you have here in my town?"
11 months ago#29
"Thank you," Juvia thanked the Pokemon for telling her his name.

So THAT'S the bastard's name!

"Well...for starters..." Juvia quickly cut herself off, suddenly setting the Zangoose lightly ablaze with a powerful Scald. "You nearly killed my love!" With that, Juvia jumped at Starstriker.

As opposed to Winston, Juvia is much faster, as she's younger. Unfortunately, this means she can't take as much of a beating. However, in the coming years, she'll be able to tank more hits than Winston ever could, due to her species.
---
(edited 0 seconds ago)
11 months ago#30
Few days later after the incident happened it seems like both Smoochum and Heroic Honchrow was save from harm. Although Honchrow retain a serious burning injury from his body. The fellow sherrif came and congratulated him from saving the innocent civilian.

"Cheer up, everything is fine." Said Hydre

"But what about that girl Smoochum?" ask Honchrow.

"She's fine also."

"That's good to hear,"

"The mayor is dead now, the future is looking bright for our little ol' town."
---
Greater breeder of Team Amaryllis
http://i.imgur.com/PW4bU8Y.png
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon RP- The Wild Wild West! Episode 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived