This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP- The Wild Wild West! Episode 3

#481brStalkerPosted 7/21/2014 4:12:47 AM
"Heh, I wouldn't even be able to fly with one of these. Suit yourself."

Krjl took one of the Safety Goggles for himself. It wasn't uncomfortable, and the strap in the back made it easy to adjust it around its head. "This might be useful."
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#482toad878Posted 7/21/2014 4:14:21 AM
I've kinda lost intrest in this, but I'll continue.

The pair had successfully robbed the bank, and were loading the money onto Buckle There's not much point saying what happened, considering it would be the same as what I wrote earlier. "I feel as if we haven't done enough here," whispered Pirque, "How about we kill the Sheriff around here?" Monty thought for a second.

"I used to work for him, although I don't know, so I guess I could..." replied Monty, still not sure.

"Great! Let's go!" said Pirque, running off. Monty sighed, and followed him.

The Sheriff won't get killed, by the way.
---
GENERATION 118: (I had to cut the rest off since it wouldn't fit) http://i.imgur.com/76cdK59.png
Spoink > all
#483slomasterPosted 7/21/2014 4:26:28 AM
Alan arrived to the entrance of the cave again. "Do I have to do this again?" he asked the Zubat guard.
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721; Co-Founder and Official Steel-Type Gym Leader of the GFAQs MGM PokeLeague
Important geographical fact: Slovenia =/= Slovakia
#484Chrizzel28Posted 7/21/2014 4:27:47 AM
"Smarta**..." The Zubat got out of his way, not being happy that his job was being mocked.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people."
"If you have power, you use it." Tony Benn
#485brStalkerPosted 7/21/2014 4:28:52 AM
"Someone's here" warned Krjl. "And we need to get going for the meeting."
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#486Chrizzel28Posted 7/21/2014 4:30:23 AM
"Fine, we'll see who it is and then we'll head out."
---
#487slomasterPosted 7/21/2014 4:35:01 AM
Alan rushed in. "You remember that Medicham you mentioned was at the meeting? Starstriker had him assassinated, but he managed to survive."
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721; Co-Founder and Official Steel-Type Gym Leader of the GFAQs MGM PokeLeague
#488Chrizzel28Posted 7/21/2014 4:41:42 AM
"Oh? On a scale from one to ten, how alive is he?"
---
#489slomasterPosted 7/21/2014 4:44:24 AM
"I'd say three… But if he survives, he'd make a great ally, as Starstriker probably thinks he's dead."
---
#490brStalkerPosted 7/21/2014 5:58:42 AM
Being dead sounds just as good as being invisible, for sure, thought Krjl.

"Here, you might make better use of this.", he said, tossing the Big Root towards Lily.
---