This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP- The Wild Wild West! Episode 3

#491slomasterPosted 7/21/2014 7:06:04 AM
"Oh? What are you preparing for?"
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721; Co-Founder and Official Steel-Type Gym Leader of the GFAQs MGM PokeLeague
Important geographical fact: Slovenia =/= Slovakia
#492toad878Posted 7/21/2014 7:08:49 AM
A few minutes later, the pair (And Buckle) arrived at the Sheriff's office. "He's most likely sleeping, so this should be easy," whispered Pirque, getting out a dagger and gun.
---
GENERATION 118: (I had to cut the rest off since it wouldn't fit) http://i.imgur.com/76cdK59.png
Spoink > all
#493CaptZangoosePosted 7/21/2014 7:45:01 AM
"Any news on the location of that Noivern?" asked Starstriker, realising that a day had passed and he still hadn't got it to him.

"Uh, yeah boss! We saw a Noivern go into Battleship's cave!" reported one of his scouts.

So he's with Battleship too... I guess that leaves the Salamence as the weakest link in the chain then...

"Ah, good to hear!" replied Starstriker confidently. "Bring his invitation to the cave and tell them it's for the Noivern"

After changing the bit that said "three days" to "two days", Starstriker handed the invitation for Krjl to one of his Rattata, ordering them to bring it to Battleship's cave.

"Johnson, find Alan and bring him to my office for a meeting"

Finally, a use for that goody-two shoes.
#494MadameLuigi64Posted 7/21/2014 8:13:37 AM(edited)
argh, just woke up and the place exploded again!
"Thanks!" Lily takes a Safety Goggles and the Big Root as she turns to Alan, who had walked in recently. "Starstriker had this tournament thing he was doing and he 'asked' us to come. I'm worried about a trap, but the three of us are likely going."
---
Oh, really? You were just joking? Well, where I come from, jokes are funny.
#495slomasterPosted 7/21/2014 8:18:02 AM
"Good luck, I guess."

"Why do I have a feeling that I have to get out of here quickly…?" Alan mumbled

He ran out towards his Rapidash and headed to the town.
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721; Co-Founder and Official Steel-Type Gym Leader of the GFAQs MGM PokeLeague
#496CaptZangoosePosted 7/21/2014 8:42:26 AM
Seeing Alan returning to town on a Rapidash, Johnson the Rattata approached him.

"Hey you, penguin guy! The mayor wants to see you in his office now!"
#497slomasterPosted 7/21/2014 8:45:39 AM
"Good," Alan replied.

Wh-what does he want?

He arrived to the mayor's office and knocked on the door.

"Mayor Starstriker? You wanted to see me?"
---
#498Devin879Posted 7/21/2014 8:49:44 AM
Bigby flew home, only to find a familiar Raichu handing him two stained letters.

Curious, the Salamance opened them, only to catch word of Starstriker's arena.

"Oh dear." With that, the Salamance flew off for Juvia's house, hoping to arrive and get back in time for the meeting.
---
FC: 3496-9506-5168
IGN: Fel - Every Wednesday, I Wonder Trade an assorted box of ideal spread 5IV Pokemon. Try it sometime. It helps clean Wonder Trade.
#499brStalkerPosted 7/21/2014 8:57:06 AM
"I have to check something. You two go ahead, I'll meet with you at the desert borders."

With that, Krjl left. He headed to the town harbor. On the way, he noticed a Rattata carrying a letter on his mouth.

Could it be...

He stole a poncho and a hat from a nearby house, and grabbed one of the WANTED posters nearby. There were almost as much of these listing rewards from actual outlaws than there were mocking the Mayor.

He timed the Rattata's pace, and as the rodent was about to pass in front of him, he walked out of the alley, attempting to have the Rattata collide with him.
It almost worked. The Rattata had good reflexes, and managed to avoid bumping into the disguised Noivern, but the mere moment of distraction was enough to allow a well-timed Switcheroo and snatch the letter from his mouth.

As Krjl entered a nearby alley, an angry Hariyama busted a door from a nearby house and shouted angrily as he looked around, searching for something:

"Someone stole my clothes! Help! Thief!"

Amused, He opened the letter to peek at its already expected contents:

"Dear Noivern..."

Well played, Starstriker. I guess I need to be more wary of your messengers from now on...
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#500CaptZangoosePosted 7/21/2014 9:04:24 AM
"Ah Alan, it's been a while since we last met. I've got a job for you actually. A job that will help us rid this city of the enemies plaguing it once and for all!"

Upon saying these last words, Starstriker looked Alan right in the eyes with a look on his face that clearly betrayed malicious intentions.