5. Mightyena- While it doesn't do well in battle, I love its design. 4. Houndoom- Former favourite Pokémon and I love canines. Also, cerberus are neat looking. 3. Heliolisk- I love how it's based off one of my favourite mythological creatures. Plus, I love lizards. 2. Hydreigon- This Pokémon was one of the reasons why I wanted to get Black/White. It's a three headed dragon combined with two of my favourite types. 1. Scrafty- <3 --- Artist and Scrafty fan~
Metagross (named it Windows XP) Giratina-O (HAIL SATAN) Chesnaught (now my favorite starter) Mudkipz (no seriously swampert was my fave starter) Darkrai (named mine the reaper) --- Official Canadian Of Gamefaq's..............Eh!
#17SpammySpammingtPosted 7/14/2014 3:40:40 PM
5. Greninja - It's very good competitively and it looks cool. 4. Landorus - Same as above. 3. Conkelldur - Same as above. 2. Bisharp - Same as above. 1. Tie between Tyranitar and Zard - Same as above.
I only like pokemon if they are good competitively or cool looking :3. --- What's your favorite pokemon? Mine's Shrek. FC: 4656-6925-0502
#18JarvanOfDemaciaPosted 7/14/2014 3:43:33 PM
Typhlosion Heracross Slowbro Tauros Lucario
In that order --- FOR THE KING!
#19Kanaya413Posted 7/14/2014 3:53:06 PM
Joltik Litwick Hydregion Meowth Oshawott --- Official Secretary of Kyogre's Cascade!!! FC: 5086-1980-2580 IGN: Christa Lenz TSV: 2625. I usually delete people after trading, since my FL is nearly full.
#20Earth_EchidnaPosted 7/14/2014 3:54:35 PM
5. Metagross (Beldum was my first 6IV Pokemon)
4. Mega Aerodactyl (my main Mega. I don't actually like the original too much)
3. Krookodile (one of the funnest Pokemon to use. One of my few repeats)
2. Sawsbuck (first Pokemon I ever EV trained. It was worth it)
1. Pyroar (I have no idea why.) --- 3DS FC: 2707-2741-9594 Pokemon Y Safari- Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus