This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

shiny froakie hatched! but...

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. shiny froakie hatched! but...
2 years ago#21
I think it's usable unless you're trying to beat Rizzo or something.

Haters gonna hate
3DS FC: 0602-6770-2271 Dream Address: 4400-2184-2666 I have a Grass type Friend Safari
I'm always up for a game of Kid Icarus Uprising. It's HAMAZING. ;)
2 years ago#22
i mean tbh not really, I guess it helps against opposing water types like azumarill or other greninja or something. lol
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
2 years ago#23
well I didn't think it was useless, even with the defense of matblock I could use it in doubles or triples(although I only play single), so that's why I asked is this good for single or double
fc 1907 8875 5431 IGN:vincent message: I live in Taiwan!!! tsv 0132 FC:Frogadier Diancie is not a kind of goods!!!!
2 years ago#24
also just because hidden power electric isn't that useful (though its better than HP Dark) doesn't mean anything. you hatched a pretty good shiny froakie/greninja and should be able to beast with it.
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
2 years ago#25
I could breed a HP fire and I was about to when my last egg popped out this guy
fc 1907 8875 5431 IGN:vincent message: I live in Taiwan!!! tsv 0132 FC:Frogadier Diancie is not a kind of goods!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. shiny froakie hatched! but...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived