This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

something weird with Pokerus or am I definitely doing something wrong ._.?

#1tarzanmxPosted 7/19/2014 9:11:30 PM
Ok, so some time ago I made a thread mentioning that I made my Glaceon get Pokérus, only for the "Pokérus" tag to disappear from her summary screen with no little face icon showing she had healed...
I was told this happened to some other people and was apparently a glitch.
What weirds me out is that it's not just my Glaceon that suddenly "heals"; I have confirmed that my egg mule Talonflame also suddenly "heals" ._.
Is it related to the eggs? Because I keep hatching stuff and don't battle?
It's kinda confusing, because I can just make them get Pokérus again only for them to lose it again :/
---
So... I never thought I'd get to change this sig. But I have a Shiny of each Eeveelution now!
---Self-Proclaimed Glaceon of the Pokemon X Board
#2tarzanmx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 9:18:58 PM
...bump
---
So... I never thought I'd get to change this sig. But I have a Shiny of each Eeveelution now!
#3LeafeyforeverPosted 7/19/2014 9:22:38 PM
:/ hrmm that is rather odd. I dont have that issue with my version so I hope you figure it out soon
---
Raveon the sound Eeeveeluton! RAVE ALLLLL NIGGGGHT!
Official Leafey the Leafeon anywhere at any time!
#4Hikari5xPosted 7/19/2014 9:35:11 PM
pokerus isn't a permanent effect. it will disappear after some time. only way to preserve it is leave a pokemon in the pc. but it will still disappear after the times you need it and decide to take it out
---
FC : 4012-3749-9731
IGN : Cecil TSV-3837, SID-14132
#5tarzanmx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 9:37:57 PM
Hikari5x posted...
pokerus isn't a permanent effect. it will disappear after some time. only way to preserve it is leave a pokemon in the pc. but it will still disappear after the times you need it and decide to take it out

Yeah, and I'm aware of that.
Thing is, upon healing there's an icon to let you know they've healed, and you can't reinfect them...
And in my case, there's no icon, and I can reinfect (which is the oddest part)...
---
#6Hikari5xPosted 7/19/2014 9:40:44 PM
tarzanmx posted...
Hikari5x posted...

Thing is, upon healing there's an icon to let you know they've healed, and you can't reinfect them...
And in my case, there's no icon, and I can reinfect (which is the oddest part)...

oh, well i've never heard about that... and if that happens to you who cares o.o just go with it. better for you lol
---
FC : 4012-3749-9731
IGN : Cecil TSV-3837, SID-14132
#7tarzanmx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 9:47:38 PM
Hikari5x posted...
tarzanmx posted...
Hikari5x posted...

oh, well i've never heard about that... and if that happens to you who cares o.o just go with it. better for you lol

I guess it is... It ain't right for it to happen, though. It just irks me, that's all.
---
#8Moe_Lester_13Posted 7/19/2014 9:48:56 PM
So your Pokemon is miraculously cured of AIDS, and you dont even seem happy with this miracle? I swear, the nerve of these ****ing trainers these days.
---
Official Tobi of all Naruto boards- "I'll show you the truth!!"
--Sazh > Tobi > everything else > Yuji Kaido--
#9tarzanmx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 9:58:53 PM(edited)
bump
Anyone had this happen?
I've only heard accounts from one other player and I want to know more about the matter.
It... Intrigues me.
---
#10tarzanmx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 10:16:53 PM
...bump?
---