This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of your favorite, least favorite and first pokemon before entering

#1DankaDummkopfPosted 7/20/2014 3:25:39 PM
Now you need to make a story with them.
Favorite being the damsel in distress
Least Favorite being the evil villain
And first being the savoir
Go!
---
swords dance aegislash is the only thing that by definition makes it an uber. you shouldn't comment on a meta you don't understand
http://puu.sh/agqMY.png ok
#2CapnZangoosePosted 7/20/2014 3:34:56 PM
By first, ye mean the first ye ever owned ingame, right?
#3DankaDummkopf(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 3:36:21 PM
CapnZangoose posted...
By first, ye mean the first ye ever owned ingame, right?

Ye, capn!
---
swords dance aegislash is the only thing that by definition makes it an uber. you shouldn't comment on a meta you don't understand
#4DankaDummkopf(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 4:08:21 PM
I'll start!
Tepig was taking a morning walk then suddenly,He got a call!
It was charizard.
"Tepig, i have captured your father and now he is my prisoner"
"Well that's great to know when i am taking a morning walk, how bout we go for a hot dog and you tell me i'm a bit chubby for a tepig! Wait.. how did you get my number?"
"When your trainer released you i killed him for your number! Oh and you are a bit of a overweight pokemon"
"Takes one to know one, Wait you killed my trainer?!?!/!?!"
"Yea and i'm gonna hang up nao"
*Beep Beep*
"God damn that charizard"
To be continued....
---
#5legendxofxskyPosted 7/20/2014 4:18:22 PM
Here's my story:

"It's called the ugly Gardevoir. Once there was an ugly Gardevoir is distress. The Pokemon Blazeiken saw her in Distress and came to her rescue! But, she was so ugly that everyone died, including the Evil Tentacruel. The End!"
---
3DS FC: 3110 5108 4293 / IGN: Kalosian
Official Mega Swampert of the X/Y OR/AS Boards
#6Earth_EchidnaPosted 7/20/2014 4:26:55 PM
Favourite: Pyroar
Least favourite: Scizor
First: Squirtle

'Fearful of the reign of the Fire Types, Scizors have forever lived with the inconsolable fear that, at a vindictive command, their ravenous cinders would consume their flammable bodies in a macabre show capable of wiping out all Scizors. However, generations passed before one single, vengeful Scizor triumphed over all. Unafraid of the savage legion of Fire types surrounding her, he captured their pugnacious queen- the majestic Pyroar. With the subservient Fire types at his beck and call, menacing the other Types, Scizor began his reign over all- opposed only by a single amateur Squirtle...'

You know, I've never actually watched this, but this looks a lot like the plot of that Avatar cartoon thing with the Fire types and all. My bad.

Also, I couldn't really be bothered finishing it.
---
3DS FC: 2707-2741-9594
Pokemon Y Safari- Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus