This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any point in keeping pokemon x when the remakes are coming out?

#1XNo_FearXPosted 7/21/2014 5:08:14 AM
after 400 hours i dont play much anymore and have no desire until the ruby and sapphire remake comes out.
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost FC: 1392-4747-3214
Asus Laptop | GTX 670M | i5 @3.1GHz | 8gb Ram | 750 HD | W8
#2rojsePosted 7/21/2014 5:09:17 AM
You're going to want the legendaries and X/Y exclusive pokemon.
---
The Adventure of Miss Jocelyn: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69366760
Want avatars, visible pictures and more on GameFAQs? Send me a PM.
#317MasterPosted 7/21/2014 5:09:35 AM
Keeping your game, definitely. Likely that many Pokemon found in X/Y will not be easily found in OR/AS, so hold onto it so you can Bank/Trade them over if desired.
---
www.youtube.com/17Master
#4ashrobbPosted 7/21/2014 5:24:29 AM
Keep it. Surely you have stuff that will be useful in your ORAS run.
---
Home is where your chargers are~
#5Ansem_the_evilPosted 7/21/2014 5:25:57 AM
I would keep the game but then Im a game collector and never sell any of my games I think its not very smart to sell games and never understand why people does that
---
My 3DS FC: 0216-2224-5730
AC: New Leaf dream code: 7200-2427-9939
#6thattuckingfypoPosted 7/21/2014 5:42:27 AM
Ansem_the_evil posted...
I would keep the game but then Im a game collector and never sell any of my games I think its not very smart to sell games and never understand why people does that

When you have a game you never touch anymore, you can either sell it or give it away. Holding onto games you're never going to play seems like the dumber move.
---
My other account was banned for sharing it with someone who has been banned.
I'm the only one who has ever used that account
#7ThornAernoughtPosted 7/21/2014 6:22:23 AM
Keep it for the access to certain pokes. Some might not be available in your other game.
#8LexifoxPosted 7/21/2014 6:24:20 AM
thattuckingfypo posted...
When you have a game you never touch anymore, you can either sell it or give it away. Holding onto games you're never going to play seems like the dumber move.

Sentimental value counts for something, and sometimes people pick up old games just for the nostalgia value.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#9LegoTechnicPosted 7/21/2014 6:30:40 AM(edited)
Items do not transfer to the Pokemon Bank, so if you want to keep your mega stones then keep your Pokemon X game until you can actually trade them over.

Additionally the Diancie distribution event at GameStop will happen prior to Ruby/Sapphire's release, so you'll want it for the mystery gift.
---
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero
#10Offworlder1Posted 7/21/2014 6:51:45 AM
Lexifox posted...
thattuckingfypo posted...

Sentimental value counts for something, and sometimes people pick up old games just for the nostalgia value.

Who knows if the topic creator will want to play the game again, some games you come back to or feel like playing again years later but you can't play them if they were traded in or sold.

Most people who trade in or sell pokemon games wind up buying them again more then not too.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"