This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fairy Aura is inferior in every way to Pixilate right?

#1BestInTheWorIdPosted 7/22/2014 3:41:26 PM
Or am I missing something?
#2CapnZangoosePosted 7/22/2014 3:43:44 PM
I'd say Doubles, but I'm pretty sure ye can't use Xerneas, the only Pokemon to 'ave it in any legitimate Doubles format, so aye, probably.
#3J_AppleiPosted 7/22/2014 3:43:47 PM
Xeneas's momst powerful normal type move is Round, which is still weak. Fairy Aura also boosts the power of your team mates' fairy-type attacks. So no.
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Applei 3DS: 3737-9612-2086
#4Lord_ChivalryPosted 7/22/2014 3:49:09 PM
Mega Gardevoir's Pixilate + Fairy aura = Pain.
---
Those who enjoy the pain of others need to be put down.
ask.fm/Lord_Chivalry For you guys and gals
#5jamstaere08Posted 7/22/2014 4:00:13 PM
CapnZangoose posted...
I'd say Doubles, but I'm pretty sure ye can't use Xerneas, the only Pokemon to 'ave it in any legitimate Doubles format, so aye, probably.

what happened to the other account, captain?
---
"you shouldn't comment on a meta you don't understand"- Verlisify
#6CaptZangoosePosted 7/22/2014 4:15:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7RAcastBlasterPosted 7/22/2014 4:31:43 PM
I still say there needs to be a pokemon similar to Smeargle which has an ability version of Sketch. It'd allow for some very interesting strategies which are currently just impossible (Like have a vgc team build around Fairy/Dark Aura).
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Y (Name: Ensei), Xenoblade Chronicles, 3DS FC: 2277-7562-5299 FS: Ghost @ Drfiblim, Lampent, Pumpkaboo
MegaGross! :D
#8RJrockstarPosted 7/22/2014 4:37:08 PM(edited)
CaptZangoose posted...
jamstaere08 posted...
CapnZangoose posted...

I got it got suspended fer posting a link to software in me' sig. Miraculously I managed to survive the suspension, but now it still be' warned, so I'm just using alts fer now until I get full posting capabilities back on me' main.

You know thats against the rules right.

Just saiyan. A mod can suspend both accounts for that if you say so publicly and a account is warned/suspended. I run have shown my alt once or twice but never revealed it openly that it was me. I also use a proxy, just in case.
---
Pokemon Friend Safari:Ghost- Shuppet, Pumpaboo, Golurk
FC:4313-1594-4125 IGN:Faizmon Pokemon List http://tinyurl.com/ntx8eze
#9CaptZangoosePosted 7/22/2014 5:32:19 PM
RJrockstar posted...
CaptZangoose posted...
jamstaere08 posted...
CapnZangoose posted...

I got it got suspended fer posting a link to software in me' sig. Miraculously I managed to survive the suspension, but now it still be' warned, so I'm just using alts fer now until I get full posting capabilities back on me' main.

You know thats against the rules right.

Just saiyan. A mod can suspend both accounts for that if you say so publicly and a account is warned/suspended. I run have shown my alt once or twice but never revealed it openly that it was me. I also use a proxy, just in case.

I don't think they'll care that much tbh. If they actually did their job properly, me' main wouldn't even be suspended now anyway, since its been suspended fer over 72 hours, despite the fact they sent a message saying they'd put it back after 48.

Anyway just in case, delete yer post after reading this, an' I'll do the same with all of mine.
#10MetleonPosted 7/22/2014 5:45:26 PM(edited)
Fairy Aura boosts the moves power by 33.3%, while Pixilate only boosts it by 30%. Moonblast also has 95 BP compared to Hyper Voice's 90. So Fairy Aura is better on Xerneas unless it could somehow get Boomburst, Techno Blast, or Judgement. Extremespeed could certainly work on it as well, since it still has high Atk.
---
3DS FC: 5257 - 9998 - 2632
Pokemon Y Name: Benjamin