This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trainers of the Pokemon World Part 12

#1rojsePosted 7/23/2014 6:00:47 PM
I started the topic early. Again. What are you going to do, skrub?

Here's that Tony x Skyla fanfic.

Tony was busy playing Pokémon when he heard a loud knock at the door. A female voice boomed out: "hello? is anyone there?"

Tony rushed to the front door to see a girl, clad in a tight blue outfit with long red hair, tied in a blue knot. It was Skyla, a girl that he had a crush on from Pokémon. To see her for real, in the flesh, rather than as a video game sprite or an anime character was invigorating. And, better still, she wanted to talk to him!

"Er, wow," Tony said. "You're Skyla, aren't you? I never thought I'd actually get to meet you, lol."

"I can see you've heard of me. It's nice to meet you too. I came around just outside and I felt that if I knocked on the door I'd get help. I don't know what happened to me, though, or where I am," she said. She looked slightly upset.

"I'd love to help, lol. What can I do for you?"

"I seemed to have lost my precious Pokémon. I need to find them."

"Would you like to come inside? I think there are some things you might need to know, lol."

Skyla looked worried. "I can't waste any time. I really need to find my Pokémon. They're my friends and I can't possibly bear the thought of them being in trouble."

"If we're going to find your we're going to need to be at full strength," Tony suggested.

"Well, I suppose I'm going to need your help, so I'm going to have to say yes, aren't I?" Skyla said. Skyla entered the house as Tony held the door open for her. He closed it after she entered the house. "I hope you have some strong Pokémon if we run into trouble."

Skyla looked around the house, entered the kitchen. She leaned against the bench, leant back and sighed. It was a beautiful sight to Tony, but he knew that he had to stay focused on helping Skyla in any way he could.

"Do you want anything, lol?" Tony asked. "Something to eat? A drink?"

"No, I'm fine. I just really need to find my Pokémon and go home to my friends and my family. Please don't be too long."

"I think there's something you should know, lol," Tony said. "You're a video game character. I don't know how you managed to get here and I certainly don't know how you're going to get home. I'm not even sure that you're going to be able to find your Pokémon here."

Skyla looked confused. "What do you mean, I'm a video game character? I'm a person. I have friends at the gym and all around Unova and I have my trusty Pokémon partners."

"Look, I'll prove it." Tony left the room, and Skyla got up and followed Tony. He entered his room, and quickly dug through his Pokémon game collection until he found his game of Pokémon Black 2. He loaded up the cartridge in his 3DS.

"What's that?" Skyla asked him. Tony looked around to see that Skyla was actually in his bedroom. She was real and in his bedroom!

"It's a 3DS. It plays games."

Sklya rested her hands on Tony's shoulder and rested her chin on her hands, leaning against him from behind. "That's a strange device." The Pokémon screen appeared as Pokemon Black began to load. "What? That says Pokémon?"

Tony opened the game. His sprite was standing next to Skyla in her flying gym.

"That's... that's me. That can't be me, though. Is that what you meant by saying that I'm a video game character?"

"You're a character in this game. You're not real, but somehow, you've become real when you weren't before, lol."

Skyla started to cry, and Tony reached out to hug her to try and comfort her...
---
The Adventure of Miss Jocelyn: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69366760
Want avatars, visible pictures and more on GameFAQs? Send me a PM.
#2rojse(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 6:01:12 PM
The moment Tony touched her, she revulsed away from him. She looked at him angrily, her face still red from crying. "Don't you dare touch me. You tell me that I'm not real, that my Pokémon and my friends and my family don't exist, but you want to try and comfort me?"

"I'm only trying to help, lol. I love you and want to do all I can for you."

"How can you love me? We've never met before. You don't know me, I'm pretty sure I don't know your friends. And what sort of relationship do you expect to have with me anyway? I haven't even seen a single Pokémon of yours, not once, and you've never even mentioned your Pokémon at all. My entire life is about Pokémon. What sort of relationship would we have if you don't care about Pokémon like how I care about my pokemon?"

"We don't have any Pokémon in this world. They're just code in the game I showed you before."

"No." Skyla shook her head. "That's not possible. Pokémon can't not exist, they just can't. The world is filled with Pokémon, everyone knows that. It's the first thing you learn when you go on an adventure and start catching Pokémon. This is a just bad dream."

Skyla pushed Tony away. He fell back awkwardly, landed on his backside, threw his hands out to stop himself from falling. His 3DS fell out of his hands and onto the ground. She ran out of the room. Tony abandoned his 3DS and ran after her.

Skyla entered the kitchen and looked through the drawers until she found a large, serrated knife. She pulled it out, held it forward.

Tony put his hands in the air. "Please stop, lol. I don't want to see you hurt yourself."

"I don't know how I came up with all of this or who you're supposed to be or why I'd come up with you as some sort of lover, I really don't. I just want to wake up."

Skyla then reversed the knife, and stabbed herself in the guts, before falling down. And all Tony could do was look on in horror as she slowly died.
---
The Adventure of Miss Jocelyn: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69366760
#3_Tappor_Posted 7/23/2014 6:01:35 PM
still 10/10
#4rojse(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 6:02:49 PM
_Tappor_ posted...
still 10/10

Thanks, Tappor.
---
#517MasterPosted 7/23/2014 6:02:59 PM
Lost a lot of points for making Skyla kill herself. Suicide is not cool, yo.
---
www.youtube.com/17Master
#6DankaDummkopfPosted 7/23/2014 6:03:58 PM
Stopped reading at "Tony"
---
swords dance aegislash is the only thing that by definition makes it an uber. you shouldn't comment on a meta you don't understand
http://puu.sh/agqMY.png ok
#7Lonta_Beans3Posted 7/23/2014 6:04:06 PM
This is official, but don't start early. D:
---
upload:ok
#8rojse(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 6:04:15 PM
DankaDummkopf posted...
Stopped reading at "Tony"

Your loss entirely.
---
#9mrballerswagginPosted 7/23/2014 6:04:22 PM
Tl;dr
---
FC: 1478-4162-6801 IGN: Charity | Skype: Ariel_Ace | Member of the Root Clan
I'm the best battler on this board.
#10TapporPosted 7/23/2014 6:04:43 PM
rojse posted...
_Tappor_ posted...
still 10/10

Thanks, Tappor.

but I'm Kyainey!
---
Something happened to me, but here I am. ok? ok.
Ask for FC