This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nuzlocke runs will make you hate Gym Leaders (My Nuzlocke Topic)

#41Ek00rbPosted 8/3/2014 2:48:19 AM(edited)
Nuzlocke looks really fun and challenging, I can't wait to start my own once I am finished with my Egglocke. I hope you do not mind if I one-time-drop my progress for any interested parties.

Currently in Laverre City and procrastinating before challenging Valerie. I am thinking about flying back to Lumiose and going through one of the battle restaurants a few times. I can't bear the thought of losing someone else. D:

Current Team:
Cuttles the Malamar (Lv 37)
Fisticuffs the Machoke (Lv 49)
Spectre the Spiritomb (Lv 38)
Rousette the Crobat (Lv 49, currently my most used)
Solaron the Larvesta (Lv 21)
Maurice the Greninja (Lv 39)

Fallen Friends:
Abbot the Ralts (Lv 1, botched training attempt)
Fenton the Carvanha (Lv 14)
Elise the Joltik (Lv 29)
Cinero the Combusken (Lv 28)
Ravesh the Braixen (Lv 35, original starter :()
Alejandro the Blaziken (Lv 38, fell to Clemont's Heliolisk)

Good luck in your Nuzlocke!
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Y
FC: 3136-6848-6551; IGN: Petra
#42XxMahnaMahnaxX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 12:37:09 PM(edited)
Yeah no worries I like and encourage people to share their progress, too!. I've enjoyed all the horror stories and commentary people have been sharing.

And nuzlockes are fun! This is my first time attempting one and it's interesting. It's gotten me to use and appreciate a lot of pokemon I never would have otherwise.
---
Why don't we show them the entire process including our breakdown.
http://i.imgur.com/Q0xhR.png?2?6330
#43XxMahnaMahnaxX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 12:38:26 PM(edited)
Another Episode: "You've got my blood boiling now! I think this Ice is gonna melt!" (Vs Snowbelle Gym)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the third trainer in this gym I remembered Freeze-Dry is a thing and that it is super effective against water types O_O. Luckily Ferrum is not made of water. He wrecked the Gym Trainers. Cryogonal, Cloyster, Piloswine. All dead to Iron Head. Floatzel threw in a little help.

Team:
-----------
Mathilda - Gothitelle (50)
Ferrum - Durant (55)
Riviere Bleu - Floatzel (55)
Roi de Bleu - Slowbro (55)
Lady Poison - Drapion (55)
Poisson Rose - Alomomola (55)

Vs Wulfric
--------------
Drapion vs Abomasnow. Drapions Fire Fang takes Abomasnow to the low orange. Ice Beam leaves Drapion barely in the Green but Hail damage takes it into the yellow. Drapion finishes Abomasnow with another Fire Fang. Durant vs Cryogonal. Durant switches in to an Ice Beam and shrugs it off. Durant's Iron Head misses. Hustle and, I'm assuming, Snow Veil are not a good combination. Durant is Confused and keeps missing but I refuse to switch out. I use a Full Restore and Durant takes another Ice Beam. Iron Head finally lands and OHKOs Cryogonal. Slowbro vs Avalugg. Slowbro switches right into a Crunch that takes half its health. Not today. Alomomola vs Avalugg. Alomomola switches in as Avalugg Curses. Alomomola uses Brine for nothing at all. Avalugg keeps Cursing. This could be bad. Alomo Wishes and Avalugg Crunches. The damage isn't as scary as I thought it would be but to be fair it is 100 damage; she just stays in the green because of her massive HP. Alomo uses Brine and the damage is starting to show; Avalugg keeps Cursing. This could take a while because I Know Wulfric is going to use Hyper Potions.Brine brings Avalugg to the orange finally and Avalugg Flinches. King's Rock baby. Wulfric doesn't think to use a Hyper Potion and Alomomola finishes the fight.

8 Badges and nobody died.

Team:
-------
Fantome Vert - Trevenant (54)
Mathilda - Gothitelle (51)
Reine Terre - Sandslash (54)
Skye d'Terre - Gligar (55)
Riviere Bleu - Floatzel (55)
Sea Duchess - Tentacruel (55)

Reserves:
-------------
Ferrum - Durant (56)
Poisson Rose - Alomomola (55)
Roi de Bleu - Slowbro (55)
Lady Poison - Drapion (55)

"Trust in your pokemon and there's no limit to what you can achieve". So we'll face what's to come with courage.
---
#44XxMahnaMahnaxX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 9:09:52 AM
Update coming soon. All that's left is to take on Victory Road and the challenge this has all been building too since our first loss in the line of battle: the Pokemon League.
---