This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does evolving Petilil to Lilligant at Level 1 miss moves?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Does evolving Petilil to Lilligant at Level 1 miss moves?
1 year ago#11
rojse posted...
haruhist posted...
Tappor3 posted...
Neither, wait to evolve it

Heyo Tappor! Then what do you think is the optimal level I should evolve it to then?

Doesn't matter how late you evolve it, you can use Heart Scales to get any moves that Petilil has learnt up to that level.

Heyo rojse! Does that mean that if I evolve my Petilil only when it turns level 50, I can also learn the moves only Lilligant can learn (but from a previous level, e.g Quiver Dance at level 28)
---
3DS FC - 3007-8937-8831
1 year ago#12
haruhist posted...
rojse posted...
haruhist posted...
Tappor3 posted...
Neither, wait to evolve it

Heyo Tappor! Then what do you think is the optimal level I should evolve it to then?

Doesn't matter how late you evolve it, you can use Heart Scales to get any moves that Petilil has learnt up to that level.

Heyo rojse! Does that mean that if I evolve my Petilil only when it turns level 50, I can also learn the moves only Lilligant can learn (but from a previous level, e.g Quiver Dance at level 28)

Petilil learns its last move at Level 48. So you level up to level 50, and get the moves you want from Petilil. You then use your Sun Stone to evolve your Lilligant, and you can spend Heart Scales to teach Lilligant any moves you want it to know that it would have learnt up to that level but missed by being Petilil (eg. Quiver Dance).
---
The Adventure of Miss Jocelyn: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69712152
Want avatars, visible pictures and more on GameFAQs? Send me a PM.
1 year ago#13
Thanks rosje! Thats a big help ^_^
---
3DS FC - 3007-8937-8831
1 year ago#14
Not a problem. Best of luck with your Petilil. Yours knows HP Fire or HP Rock, right?
---
The Adventure of Miss Jocelyn: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69712152
1 year ago#15
I havent the faintest clue lol.
---
3DS FC - 3007-8937-8831
1 year ago#16
haruhist posted...
I havent the faintest clue lol.

It doesn't, then. What sort of moveset were you planning?
---
1 year ago#17
Uhm its

Sleep Powder
Quiver Dance
Petal Dance
Giga Drain
---
3DS FC - 3007-8937-8831
1 year ago#18
If you haven't already, the only worthwhile moves it learn are leaf storm, aromatherapy (and helping hands) as a Petilil. If you are impatient for getting Liligant, you're much better off evolving it now. You won't miss much :)

Edit: It learns Giga Drain@ 28, so there's that.

You also might want to replace Giga Drain or Petal Dance for another move type. Double grass is bad, but it's only other coverage options are Hidden Power or Dream Eater...

Find out its Hidden Power! :o
1 year ago#19
RavingSwoobat posted...
If you haven't already, the only worthwhile moves it learn are leaf storm, aromatherapy (and helping hands) as a Petilil. If you are impatient for getting Liligant, you're much better off evolving it now. You won't miss much :)

Edit: It learns Giga Drain@ 28, so there's that.

You also might want to replace Giga Drain or Petal Dance for another move type. Double grass is bad, but it's only other coverage options are Hidden Power or Dream Eater...

Find out its Hidden Power! :o

Nature Power becomes Tri-Attack in both Maison and wi-fi battles, so that's an option if the Hidden Power isn't optimal.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Does evolving Petilil to Lilligant at Level 1 miss moves?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived