This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How Gamefreak can improve GTS:

#1ItsDat1ZangoosePosted 7/28/2014 3:16:08 AM
- Add option to check summary of offered Pokemon.

- Automatically remove untraded deposited Pokemon after 2 days.

- Remove option to ask for special Pokemon.

Your turn.
---
I like ahegaokin.
#2cspctecPosted 7/28/2014 3:38:26 AM
They need to add an option to show all pokemon for trade where the person wants a pokemon you have. I'm not always looking for a certain pokemon. Sometimes I just want to give away breedjects and I just want something I don't have in return for my dex.
#3djayk85Posted 7/28/2014 3:41:45 AM
cspctec posted...
They need to add an option to show all pokemon for trade where the person wants a pokemon you have. I'm not always looking for a certain pokemon. Sometimes I just want to give away breedjects and I just want something I don't have in return for my dex.

This would be great.

And I 2nd banning asking for imposible non GTSable Mons
---
3DS Code: 1564-3228-3253
Event List: http://tinyurl.com/oodhd87
#4ItsDat1Zangoose(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2014 3:43:48 AM
cspctec posted...

That already exists.
---
I like ahegaokin.
#5cspctecPosted 7/28/2014 3:47:27 AM
ItsDat1Zangoose posted...
cspctec posted...

That already exists.

No it doesn't. You have to enter a pokemon name for this function to show up. I'm not always looking for a certain pokemon.
#6ItsDat1Zangoose(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2014 3:55:22 AM
cspctec posted...
cspctec posted...

That already exists.

No it doesn't. You have to enter a pokemon name for this function to show up. I'm not always looking for a certain pokemon.

ok
---
I like ahegaokin.
#7djayk85Posted 7/28/2014 4:09:43 AM(edited)
cspctec posted...

That already exists.

If you're looking for a Poémon yourself then use you can filter to what pokémon you have that they're looking for.

What the guy was saying was create an option so that you can select "People seeking..." You can then select people seeking and say Balubasuar and then it will show all the people who are looking for Bulbasuar and what they are offering themselves
---
3DS Code: 1564-3228-3253
Event List: http://tinyurl.com/oodhd87
#8KyokitPosted 7/28/2014 4:27:27 AM
djayk85 posted...
cspctec posted...

That already exists.

If you're looking for a Poémon yourself then use you can filter to what pokémon you have that they're looking for.

What the guy was saying was create an option so that you can select "People seeking..." You can then select people seeking and say Balubasuar and then it will show all the people who are looking for Bulbasuar and what they are offering themselves

I would go one step further and say Just show me all the trades I could fill.. Instead of having to put in a specific Pokemon just pick "Any" that shows on the list before A...

I want the Search filter "Pokemon the person wants" to be an option, not a filter, To make searching faster So If I say I am seeking Mew, and no one wants a pokemon I have, then the game will just return the result "No Search Result was found".. I mean really what is the point of showing me trade requests I can not fill?
---
|| 3ds Friend Code: 5258-1008-6577 || Username: Rizz || IGN: Riz || Please Inbox if you add me ||
||Safari: Fighting-Types: Meditite, Throh, and Hariyama ||
#9wellingtonPosted 7/30/2014 3:15:20 PM
cspctec posted...

this
---
calling all chess fans http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=576430
#10yokitaqueen0220Posted 8/2/2014 11:17:33 PM
wellington posted...
cspctec posted...

this

Triple this