This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D Gen VII should remove backwards compatibility.

#381rojsePosted 7/30/2014 1:04:20 AM
So, Tappor. Some of your sigs have Firemage slapping Inferno. Other sigs have Inferno slapping Firemage. What's up with that?
---
The Adventure of Miss Jocelyn: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69712152
Want avatars, visible pictures and more on GameFAQs? Send me a PM.
#382_Tappor_Posted 7/30/2014 1:06:38 AM
rojse posted...
So, Tappor. Some of your sigs have Firemage slapping Inferno. Other sigs have Inferno slapping Firemage. What's up with that?

Magic. Also, fairness.
---
Inferno strode up to Firemage and slapped him. "You're filthy casual scum and you need to be punished."
#383rojsePosted 7/30/2014 1:07:09 AM
_Tappor_ posted...
rojse posted...

Magic. Also, fairness.

>Legit response.
---
The Adventure of Miss Jocelyn: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69712152
Want avatars, visible pictures and more on GameFAQs? Send me a PM.
#384TapporPosted 7/30/2014 1:12:05 AM
rojse posted...
_Tappor_ posted...
rojse posted...

Magic. Also, fairness.

>Legit response.

Yes it is legit

Also, FireMage, do you like this one better?
---
FireMage strode up to Inferno and slapped him. "You're a filthy hacker scum and you need to be punished."
#385FireMage7777Posted 7/30/2014 1:13:01 AM
Tappor posted...
rojse posted...
_Tappor_ posted...
rojse posted...

Magic. Also, fairness.

>Legit response.

Yes it is legit

Also, FireMage, do you like this one better?

I like neither
---
I'm so awesome Gavirulax uses alts and forged PMs to try and troll me
Licensed troll slayer
#386ObligatoryFatePosted 7/30/2014 1:53:35 AM
C
FTW, yo.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#387Inferno05Posted 7/30/2014 8:49:01 AM(edited)
I'm just gonna leave this here for FireMage, to show him that morality (while necessary) is not defined the same by different times, places, or people.

Btw, since morality is something within the mind, not present in the physical world and not consistent throughout human history, it cannot be defined the way you have attempted to: As something that is just there, good and bad being a constant. Objectivity just doesn't work that way.

Edit: Forgot to actually post the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyd6om8IC4M
---
Pokemon X 1676-4937-5079 IGN: Reaga SV: 1734
#388Jayroach2Posted 7/30/2014 8:46:05 AM
_Tappor_ posted...
He's comparing murder to hacking?

There's nothing wrong with murder. It's good for the economy.
---
Official May of the ORAS Board FC: 3909-8065-9532 IGN: Jarod
ElderOmnivore: "Jayroach, I feel your sarcasm. I got it and like it."
#389KapuxaPosted 7/30/2014 8:46:28 AM
Yeah sure, let's cut the only thing that makes past pokemon games so much more valuable in replaying.

NO.

I want my buddies at my side each generation.
#390TapporPosted 7/30/2014 8:48:19 AM
Jayroach2 posted...
_Tappor_ posted...
He's comparing murder to hacking?

There's nothing wrong with murder. It's good for the economy.

lol

Kapuxa posted...
Yeah sure, let's cut the only thing that makes past pokemon games so much more valuable in replaying.

NO.

I want my buddies at my side each generation.

Okay, then keep the last generation games. This would be for a better system. Are you trying to say Sentimental value > Improved gameplay?
---
Inferno strode up to Firemage and slapped him. "You're filthy casual scum and you need to be punished."