This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you obtain a Destiny Knot in this game?

#1WahshniEhPosted 7/30/2014 1:54:38 AM
I know a maid in Cyllage city is supposed to give it to you, but i keep talking to her, and nothing. Maybe she's already given it to me before, but i can't find it anywhere in my inventory! Is there any other way i can obtain a Destiny Knot? I really need it for breeding. Also, i'm playing the Y version, so maybe there's a difference or smth
#2rjvcrisen5Posted 7/30/2014 1:57:11 AM
Did you specifically go to the hotel and check all rooms including second floor?
---
Pokemon Y FC: 5172 0098 5479
Eliwood, Ike, Chrom. In that order. Official Typhlosion Partner forever, deal with it
#31HPclutchPosted 7/30/2014 2:15:23 AM(edited)
Battle the woman in the alley next to Cafe Introversion in lumiose.
---
Alakazam has an IQ of 5000. But can only remember 4 moves at a time. WTF
#4WahshniEh(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2014 2:22:31 AM
rjvcrisen5 posted...
Did you specifically go to the hotel and check all rooms including second floor?

Yup. She says something along the lines of " but you can't sell a gift, right?" Or something..
#5WahshniEh(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2014 2:26:19 AM
1HPclutch posted...

She's never there. I've went to that location during many different times of the day, but still, nothing :/
#6rjvcrisen5Posted 7/30/2014 2:30:59 AM
WahshniEh posted...
1HPclutch posted...

She's never there. I've went to that location during many different times of the day, but still, nothing :/

SHe doesn't appear until you battle most of the trainers you can in Luimose. After a certain number she'll appear
---
Eliwood, Ike, Chrom. In that order. Official Typhlosion Partner forever, deal with it
#7WahshniEh(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2014 3:04:01 AM
rjvcrisen5 posted...
WahshniEh posted...
1HPclutch posted...

SHe doesn't appear until you battle most of the trainers you can in Luimose. After a certain number she'll appear

You Sir, are my hero

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtyYbCLCEAAV9Rq.jpg
#8rjvcrisen5Posted 7/30/2014 3:24:25 AM
Lol no prob
---