This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What potential split evolutions do YOU want?

#61MegaSableyePosted 8/1/2014 9:06:05 AM
I want a male Physical version of Chansey/Blissey.
---
I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police.
3DS FC: 3282 3085 2787. TSV: 2049 Shiny List: http://tinyurl.com/kg8vydj
#62ThatKippPosted 8/1/2014 9:06:35 AM
Magby should evolve into a Pokemon that isn't terrible
---
http://i.imgur.com/Upcd7fL.png
#63HoundourRulesPosted 8/1/2014 11:32:45 AM
I've always had an idea for a split evo for Porygon 2

Nogyrop-V
Viral Pokemon

Dex 1: The code for Porygon was infected by a computer virus that caused an unexpected evolution
Dex 2: After being infected with a computer virus this Pokemon became highly aggressive

This evolution looks more angular, similar to the original Porygon, but in stance similar to Porygon-Z. It is now dark blue and red with bright red glowing eyes.

HP: 85
Atk: 135
Def: 75
Sp Atk: 80
Sp Def: 70
Spd: 90

Inverse stats from Porygon-Z, making it a physical attacker

It gains new level up/TM physical attacks such as Spark, Wild Charge, Flame Charge, Night Slash, Sucker Punch, Giga Impact, Magnet Bomb, Swords Dance

Abilities:
Adaptability
Download
(Hidden) Protean - although that might be broken
#64ErrorENPosted 8/1/2014 1:40:14 PM(edited)
I have an idea for a split evo for the Hydreigon line.

Wyviern (vier = german for 4)

Dragon/Steel
Mecha-Dragon Pokemon
Abilities:
Sheer Force
(HA) Temper: The Pokemons Sp.Atk stat is gradually boosted.

Dex Entry 1: An unexpected evolution while holding Metal Coat has caused this Pokemon to forgo flight and instead pursue its prey on foot.

Dex Entry 2: The metallic head is used as a decoy while its main heads attack.

It has a large metallic head protruding from its chest that is positioned right under the main head. It stands hunched on 2 legs and its wings have formed webbing in between them to become bat-like. All of its organic heads have fully matured and now have their own unique traits, such as crests or horns.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: 80
Def: 110
Sp.Atk: 95
Sp.Def: 110
Spd: 105

New Moves: Sludge Wave/Rock Polish/Nasty Plot/Insert Good Stuff Here.
---
FC: 1091 9831 4919 GT: basederic IGN: Eric Trade List: http://tinyurl.com/erroren
TSV: 3744, SID: 07932 Cloner for Kyogre's Cascade/Plus Minus
#65ErrorENPosted 8/1/2014 1:36:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#66MissCarriage(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 5:17:22 AM
Zelda_Aran posted...
I just realized, maybe i should make levialge a legendary. It could still be related to Dragalge, in a way similar to Carbink/Diancie. Not only that, but poison would finally get a true legendary!

My creativity is a little lacking at the moment, but maybe make an alternate legendary to balance it. It would be pure steel type with the levitate ability and it would be pretty small (to create a David and Goliath type theme). It's name could maybe be "Vipereon"? Sorry, my fake mons ability is starting to slip again....

That'd be awesome as well! Once a Poison type legendary is actually released I might actually start playing ubers (if its good enough) or participate in legendary tournaments.
---
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems and Toxic Seahorses <333
http://i.imgur.com/A1b7oif.jpg
#67CaptainZangoosePosted 8/2/2014 5:26:04 AM
Mikey_Minccino posted...
A cleaner version of Dragalge that will be Dragon /Water and as a clean version it will be the savior of sinking ships. Take the bait.

Oh, ye mean Kingdra. Because that's all Skrelp an' Dragalge be'. The Horsea line infected with scurvy, minus the s***ty middle evo.
#68Zelda_AranPosted 8/3/2014 7:25:00 PM(edited)
Incoming split evo fake mon!

Okay, so i don't really have a lot of ideas for it yet, but i want to see a split evolution for togetic called TOGEHUG! I personally don't really care at all for togekiss...i thought togetic was way cooler. So why not a split evo that's all about physical attacks? The whole reason i thought of this idea is that togepi has a lot to do with eggs, and i'd love to see another pokemon get egg bomb as a move. Of course, even if a pokemon was normal type and had high physical attack, return would still do more damage and be more accurate. So this is where pixilate could come into play! Egg Bomb's accuracy is still pretty low, so maybe bump it up to 85% or so.

I just really like egg bomb.....

EDIT: I didn't realize that Return would still be a better option, so maybe instead of Pixilate, give it an ability called "eggcitment" that pun was horrible, forgive me. Eggcitement could increase the effects of egg moves (egg bomb and barrage) by 33% It could also possibly have an effect on softboiled, but i don't want to make it too OP.
---
"Two men enter, one man leaves"-Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
3DS Friend Code: 5429-7747-9488 / Friend Safari: Fraxure, Dragonair, Druddigon
#69MissCarriage(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 10:56:32 PM
Zelda_Aran posted...
Incoming split evo fake mon!

Okay, so i don't really have a lot of ideas for it yet, but i want to see a split evolution for togetic called TOGEHUG! I personally don't really care at all for togekiss...i thought togetic was way cooler. So why not a split evo that's all about physical attacks? The whole reason i thought of this idea is that togepi has a lot to do with eggs, and i'd love to see another pokemon get egg bomb as a move. Of course, even if a pokemon was normal type and had high physical attack, return would still do more damage and be more accurate. So this is where pixilate could come into play! Egg Bomb's accuracy is still pretty low, so maybe bump it up to 85% or so.

I just really like egg bomb.....

EDIT: I didn't realize that Return would still be a better option, so maybe instead of Pixilate, give it an ability called "eggcitment" that pun was horrible, forgive me. Eggcitement could increase the effects of egg moves (egg bomb and barrage) by 33% It could also possibly have an effect on softboiled, but i don't want to make it too OP.

Love it. Egg Bomb is such a fun move to use. Its too bad there aren't any good users!
---
FC: 2981-5975-5185, Flaming Emblems and Toxic Seahorses <333
http://i.imgur.com/A1b7oif.jpg
#70hodelinoPosted 8/4/2014 2:43:39 AM
Water/Dragon Groudon
---
Pokemon X! FC: 4081-6243-4839
The F*** King