This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bank Pokemon are gone.

#11gamemaster712Posted 7/30/2014 6:55:07 PM
You got banked.
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961 Y: Sean; X: Lily; Serebii 4 Life; OGTG hax breeder/GE PR/KCB
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
#12thattuckingfypoPosted 7/30/2014 11:58:33 PM
Are they finally deleted? I put 5 boxes of breeding reject in there, and two weeks ago they where still there
---
Wooper master race.
http://i.imgur.com/XFEHKv7.gif
#13X_Ayumi_XPosted 7/31/2014 12:18:11 AM
Xerathyn posted...
So I haven't played since March, before the expiration of the pass. I decided to start a new game today, and turned on bank to pull out some of my pokes and I had to do an update. After the update I had to purchase a new pass since my old one expired. I'm assuming after so many months of inactivity they just delete them?

tl;dr

Pokebank pass expired, several months later Pokes are no longer there.

Has anyone else experienced this?

You just gave me a arceusdamn heart attack.
I decided to have my... 300ish guys that's guys not from Kalos that I already had in Y (example, my Leaf Green Raichu was in my X's bank as I had Raichu from Kalos already in my Y and decided it's best to let him be with my X game than my Y) in my X.
So seeing as how limited it is to use Bank for free (and to get Celebi) I decided to do the trial on my 3DS XL and left the Pokémon in there to get Pokémiles.
After what you said as I haven't used Bank since as I can only remove and not put in the bank no more I left them there not knowing I can't get miles without paying.

Ran to my 3DS XL right away after seeing this damn topic hoping my 10+ year old Pokémon were not deleted. Thankfully even after 5 or so months they were all there, even the gift Celebi.
Didn't want to take no damn chances so I pulled every last one out of there (checked all 100 boxes 5 times to make sure I didn't leave anyone in there) and bolted out.
Not sure why yours were deleted. I'm guessing it was something else. Were they hacked or something? If you used it around the same time I did and yours were deleted and mine weren't, it makes me wonder why yours were lost and not mine.
---
GT: Ayumi Spender
Only talk to me when I order you to. 3DS: 2921 9091 2567 X/Y Living Pokedex W.I.P.: http://i.imgur.com/gNKfd8C.jpg