This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I never got the you can't balance by unbanning thing.

#1gamepimp12Posted 7/31/2014 8:01:45 PM
I know that doesn't work for everything of course

But in theory if the unbanning of a set of about 3 pokemon, brings up the talent level in the tier while all having some sort of balance between themselves and the other top threats of that tier isn't that better then banning another 2 or three mons.

But I guess more times then not that shifts the metagame to a certain playstyles (IE NOT STALL) and the don't want that.
---
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em
#2Hachimitsu83Posted 7/31/2014 8:12:56 PM
long live verlisfy RIP smogon
---
Sworn Enemy of Pirate Zangoose
http://i.imgur.com/bmP08O7.png
#3zelionxPosted 7/31/2014 8:15:06 PM
no we need to ban Aegislash so we can ban more things
---
3DS: 5412-9925-4803 Everything else: ZelionX
http://i.imgur.com/goiB66H.jpg
#4Alpha218Posted 7/31/2014 8:20:00 PM
Just because they check each other doesn't mean they are healthy for the metagame
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite user on the Citadel.
3DS FC: 5429-8904-8022 (Andrew) Friend Safari: Flying - Pidgey, Tranquill, Hawlcuha
#5SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 7/31/2014 8:20:03 PM
To an extent, yeah. I do think that there should be allowed some shifting.

I don't know if Blaziken should have been banned as readily with the introduction of Talonflame and MegaPinsir.

Granted, only one is a counter, but both will guarantee OHKO with priority. Not to mentions that we now have Fairy types and other megas to play with.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr - http://www.youtube.com/user/SuprSaiyanRockr
3DS FC: 3093-7125-1394
#6Alpha218Posted 7/31/2014 8:20:43 PM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...

I don't know if Blaziken should have been banned as readily with the introduction of Talonflame and MegaPinsir.

Granted, only one is a counter, but both will guarantee OHKO with priority. Not to mentions that we now have Fairy types and other megas to play with.

fairies hit blaziken neutral as fire resists fairy
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite user on the Citadel.
3DS FC: 5429-8904-8022 (Andrew) Friend Safari: Flying - Pidgey, Tranquill, Hawlcuha
#7BabySh0esPosted 7/31/2014 8:21:17 PM

Gamefaqs logic at its finest.
#8SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 7/31/2014 8:28:48 PM
BabySh0es posted...

>_>

I see nothing wrong with wanting to see something tested before it is banned, regardless of power.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr - http://www.youtube.com/user/SuprSaiyanRockr
3DS FC: 3093-7125-1394
#9BabySh0esPosted 7/31/2014 8:29:24 PM
BabySh0es posted...

>_>

I see nothing wrong with wanting to see something tested before it is banned, regardless of power.

Its because you thought talonflame was a reliable counter to blaziken.
#10gamepimp12(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 8:30:22 PM
blaziken isnt a good fit for the topic, he'll be broken for an extremely long time due to baton pass speed boost and those offences stats

a pokemon like genesect or darkrai or mega luke would be better fits, broken pokemon mainly because counters dont exist at the moment

but as i look through there Uber tier it isnt many in gen 6 that can out right check each other with out being super broken core that the meta would be centred around
---
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em