This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is Smogon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What is Smogon?
1 year ago#1
I see these topics on the front page of GFs all the time. All of the posts are usually discussing that this "smogon" banned a move, or pokemon or something of the ilk. Doesn't seem very fun to deal with. I haven't played pokemon in years, so maybe the online is very difficult to play with others and this is necessary. Do you have to deal with this Smogon to play online? I was thinking about getting the new blue, but don't have to deal with random internet peoples making up rules for me. I find it extremely annoying like those DkS 150 only people, though I can understand their opinion. I am not trolling, I am just that ignorant. Thanks for the info!
---
PSN: Soapy_Stowned
Apologists are the worst thing to happen to the gaming industry.
1 year ago#2
lol

Good job
---
FC- 3067-4379-4862- IGN is Emily :) Proud OSG Member! :D
~Soul~Spirit~Superior~
1 year ago#3
Life
---
Official May of the ORAS Board FC: 3909-8065-9532 IGN: Jarod
ElderOmnivore: "Jayroach, I feel your sarcasm. I got it and like it."
1 year ago#4
It's the German name for Koffing.
---
I'm that guy that mained Pichu in Melee.
1 year ago#5
the devil
---
Pokemon X board overlord. I HATE DRUDDIGON. http://puu.sh/9wWTN.gif http://i.imgur.com/76cdK59.png
1 year ago#6
dont worry, i didnt knew it either, till i bought pokemon x, its a pokemon site, they care about competitive battles and make rules to a better and fairer. banning is just a suggestion, some people (including me) believe using some legendarys or ubbers unfair.
1 year ago#7
Smogon is the devil that I worship.
---
You are now expriencing contact with user: Blizzardhail.
If you are dissatisfied with the exprience, PM me and your message will be ignored
1 year ago#8
A koffing that decides the placement of every other pokemon and their roles in life.
1 year ago#9
htq posted...
dont worry, i didnt knew it either, till i bought pokemon x, its a pokemon site, they care about competitive battles and make rules to a better and fairer. banning is just a suggestion, some people (including me) believe using some legendarys or ubbers unfair.

Thanks, that's what I figured but I wanted to be sure. Good to know I can ignore it completely then!
---
PSN: Soapy_Stowned
Apologists are the worst thing to happen to the gaming industry.
1 year ago#10
What is a Smogon? A miserable pile of sekrits!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What is Smogon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived