This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is my Zapdos hacked?

#11Inferno05Posted 8/2/2014 9:45:47 PM
SaintZetsu posted...
Hikari5x posted...
Inferno05 posted...
LeungChiuWai posted...
pokemon world is the reverse justice system, everything is hack until proven otherwise. When in doubt, then 90% of the time it is hack.

Then hack must be the innocent position. /troll logic

But seriously, wish they'd stop acting like hacks are a bad thing.

Yea, and lets be honest. Most 5-6 iv pokemon are either hacked or come from a hacked parent, like a 6 iv ditto. so unless you want to sit there and worry about about each and every pokemon is hacked till it gets to the point where you only trade with yourself just to avoid hacks, well ill just say don't worry about it :P

Except that's not true. You can breed until you get 6IV parent for any breedable Pokemon, which is what people did before bank.

Which leads to only trading with yourself if you hate hacks, which is a sad way to play this game. It's much easier to just accept legal Pokemon without questioning origin, as there will be no difference to your game if it was hacked or not.
---
Pokemon X 1676-4937-5079 IGN: Reaga SV: 1734
#12Hikari5xPosted 8/2/2014 9:56:51 PM
SaintZetsu posted...
Hikari5x posted...
Inferno05 posted...
LeungChiuWai posted...
pokemon world is the reverse justice system, everything is hack until proven otherwise. When in doubt, then 90% of the time it is hack.

Then hack must be the innocent position. /troll logic

But seriously, wish they'd stop acting like hacks are a bad thing.

Yea, and lets be honest. Most 5-6 iv pokemon are either hacked or come from a hacked parent, like a 6 iv ditto. so unless you want to sit there and worry about about each and every pokemon is hacked till it gets to the point where you only trade with yourself just to avoid hacks, well ill just say don't worry about it :P

Except that's not true. You can breed until you get 6IV parent for any breedable Pokemon, which is what people did before bank.

except most people dont even have the time or patience to do that. let's be honest. MOST people werent breeding 5-6 pokemon before bank. for me personally i usually got 3-4, but that was before i knew how it felt to breed for 5 ivs. so yeah...
---
FC : 4012-3749-9731
IGN : Cecil TSV-3837, SID-14132
#13JD239Posted 8/3/2014 11:48:45 AM
I think it may be Legit.
---
To be honest I don't know why people bother looking at signatures...