This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite Legendary Day 21: Fairy

#1TriforceNimiPosted 8/3/2014 11:51:21 AM
Who is your favorite Pokemon below? - Results (93 votes)
Xerneas
78.49% (73 votes)
Diancie
21.51% (20 votes)
This poll is now closed.
New poll series in order to find the consensus greatest legendary Pokemon. This is a bracket style competition that will put legendary pokemon against each other every day. First round will determine the favorite Pokemon of each type, following rounds will put the winners against each other. Mega evolutions and forme changes can make certain Pokemon eligible for any changed types. However, those forms will not be form specific in later rounds if they advance, just counted towards the Pokemon as a whole. Arceus only counts towards the Normal type because it is a type change only and not a Forme change. Any Pokemon that have not been officially revealed are ineligible.

Round 1
Fire: Ho-oh
Ice: Articuno
Electric: Zekrom
Flying: Rayquaza
Psychic: Lugia
Fighting: Keldeo
Water: Kyogre
Grass: Shaymin
Rock: Terrakion
Steel: Dialga
Dragon: Rayquaza
Ground: Groudon
Ghost: Giratina
Normal: Arceus
Dark: Yveltal
Bug: Genesect
---
VP of the biggest helicopter leasing company on the Eastern Seaboard. I haven't had a carb since 2004
#2TriforceNimi(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 11:54:22 AM
Supposed to be day 19, counted in my head how many ive done, human error
---
VP of the biggest helicopter leasing company on the Eastern Seaboard. I haven't had a carb since 2004
#3SassyDianciePosted 8/3/2014 11:55:08 AM
Xerneas
#4Ice_Dragon14Posted 8/3/2014 1:03:39 PM(edited)
looks like people are going for competitive viability over waifu material

SassyDiancie posted...
Xerneas

that makes no sense
---
GENERATION 119: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
#5mrballerswagginPosted 8/3/2014 1:04:48 PM(edited)
Diancie
---
Honestly, I see more people crying about people not crying enough than people actually crying because Aegislash is banned.
-FuneralCake
#6GatedSunOnePosted 8/3/2014 1:44:24 PM
Xerneas.

I love Giga Carbink, but that adoration is only skin deep. The Almighty Rainbow Stag of Life is infinitely more useful than Diancie ever will be.
---
FC; 2964 8693 8509 IGN: Verylin TSV: 1874
Lucid Dreamer's log for 2014: 40/365; Nightmares: 20. #MegaMadokaMagicaMaster of Serebii.Net.