This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you give up playing Pokemon for a girl?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Would you give up playing Pokemon for a girl?
10 months ago#1
If you had to choose. Would you stop playing Pokemon for a girl if she thought it was childish and dumb? I think I might because she is really cute.
---
Beep-Beep-Bob-Bob-Tilly-Nilly-Wha-Wha-Icky-wicky wha-wha-Meep Meep-Larp-Lep-Sina-minga-Boom
Friends code = 5129-1304-8752
10 months ago#2
tell her you stopped but dont stop
---
FC: 1864-9767-7501 IGN: lorenzo
10 months ago#3
No.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlexFailsYT
3DS FC: 1478 - 3822 - 3143
10 months ago#4
If she thinks it's childish and dumb, why would I associate with her *slapped*
Nah, if she thinks it's childish and dumb, let her. Not gonna stop playing because of some girl, and Pokemon doesn't take up my life sooo....
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi.
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196, Y IGN: Tommy. Kyogre Cascade
10 months ago#5
Us women are generally pretty understanding that people have hobbies.

If she isn't, then she isn't worth your time anyway.

Same for men imo.
10 months ago#6
for me id say no. if she can't accept you for what i do and like, then she's not right for you, and there's no harm being done by playing pokemon
---
FC : 4012-3749-9731
IGN : Cecil TSV-3837, SID-14132
10 months ago#7
I would only give up on Pokemon completely if it conflicted with my ability to support my family
---
"Maybe Capcom should fully f*** people over once every few generations because it's funny :P" - zyrax2301 (Ur-Dragon Topic)
10 months ago#8
I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with anyone would think less of me fer such a tiny an' nonsensical thing, so no.

If she was hot, maybe pretend to give it up, bang 'er an' then dump 'er?
10 months ago#9
She's probably childish and dumb herself. Tell her it's not her choice to choose what you like to play, or she's not worth it.
---
You scared the trolls away...
3DS FC: 3480-3191-2710/Friend Safari- Wooper, Camerupt, and Gastrodon.
10 months ago#10
I'd be' losin er faster than closing me account.
---
BannedAegislash here.
Ally of thee CaptainZangoose an' Verlisfy>Smogon.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Would you give up playing Pokemon for a girl?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived