This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you give up playing Pokemon for a girl?

#91HeliotropePosted 8/6/2014 3:01:24 AM
But I am a girl... :(
---
Helen from Fafner ~ 3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359
Helio from Starlite ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
#92DukeGogoatPosted 8/6/2014 3:02:51 AM
No, because I'm not a weak willed doormat.

Also, my sig. If thats how her thought process works, then maybe she should go back to dating people in their early teens, much easier to manipulate.
---
If bright colours and a sense of fun make you afraid that something is childish, then the biggest child around is you.
#93kawaiidesu94Posted 8/6/2014 3:09:52 AM
Quote:kawaiidesu94 posted...
Is he like a well-known Gamefaqs internet stalker? Because if he is, do I need to change my IP address?

kawaiidesu94 posted...
And so do I. Is there something I'm missing here?

I wouldn't say that PTT is a stalker, that would be very unfair towards him. And I've seen no evidence that you would need to change your IP address. He just sometimes has very little social understanding of how to interact with females and how his behaviour might not be interpreted the way he would like. Look at the gifs in his sig as an example of that.

@rojse

Hence the Hi, right? What else does he usually do?
---
Just once I'd like to have a conversation about furries that doesn't turn into a flame war, joke thread, or NSFW images.
#94rojsePosted 8/6/2014 3:13:35 AM
kawaiidesu94 posted...
Quote:kawaiidesu94 posted...
Is he like a well-known Gamefaqs internet stalker? Because if he is, do I need to change my IP address?

kawaiidesu94 posted...
And so do I. Is there something I'm missing here?

I wouldn't say that PTT is a stalker, that would be very unfair towards him. And I've seen no evidence that you would need to change your IP address. He just sometimes has very little social understanding of how to interact with females and how his behaviour might not be interpreted the way he would like. Look at the gifs in his sig as an example of that.

@rojse

Hence the Hi, right? What else does he usually do?

He'll occasionally share pokegirl stuff that's of a questionable nature or a bit too much information about his thoughts on his waifus, Skyla or Valerie, or other pokegirls he's attracted to. Nothing terrible, just... lacking an understanding that some people might find what he posts a bit off-putting.

If you can get past this, PTT is a pretty decent poster. It's just a very hard hurdle to get over sometimes.
---
Want avatars, visible pictures and more? Send me a PM
MissJocelyn goes on an adventure, things happen: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69712152
#95clayton1123Posted 8/6/2014 4:12:05 AM
My wife use to find it funny...Now she enjoys playing all the pokemon games I have
---
friend code:2079-6814-3558 IGN: Joshua
MM Pokemon - x3 Froakie, Goomy, Honedge, Vulpix, Riolu, Eevee
#96SlymSkerrrrrtPosted 8/6/2014 4:17:47 AM
I'd give up a lot of things for a girl, but not Pokemon for an immature, controlling b****.
---
I think of each tape as a child and I guess the copy of AJW Dreamslam 1 would be my lover - DizzyTechno
3DS FC: 2079-8367-2167
#97dwdwdw6Posted 8/6/2014 5:10:28 AM
Tell her I stopped, but actually didn't stop.

It's simple people come on.
#98CircleOfManiasPosted 8/6/2014 5:18:06 AM
No, for the simple reason that if she's that controlling over a trivial aspect of my life, she would be even more controlling over the things that actually matter.
---
Sick liaisons raise this monumental mark
The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park
#99rojsePosted 8/6/2014 5:20:29 AM
dwdwdw6 posted...
Tell her I stopped, but actually didn't stop.

It's simple people come on.

What sort of relationship would you have if you lied to your partner about something so trivial as Pokemon?
---
If you can't see my avatar, send me a PM.
MissJocelyn goes on an adventure, things happen: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69712152
#100EternalVarikPosted 8/6/2014 5:35:32 AM(edited)
I wouldn't lose any sleep over giving up one of the many forms of entertainment I enjoy in favor of a relationship. These things are really of no importance.
---
The best 31 seconds of your life here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9QhZuc3UAw