This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate this move Idea: Waste Wash.

#1DuncanwiiPosted 8/3/2014 4:37:06 PM
Name: Waste Wash
Type: Poison
Power: 75
Accuracy: 100
PP: 15
Class: Special
Description: The opponent is drenched in very polluted water that may make the opponent flinch.

What it does: Waste Wash will do damage and has a 10% chance of making the opponent flinch.
---
Currently Playing: Mario Kart 8, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze.
Looking Forward To: Super Smash Brothers For Wii U, Hyrule Warriors, Alpha Sapphire
#2warriorman222Posted 8/3/2014 4:38:22 PM
Make it water type sludge wave that poisons. that's really what it should do.
---
Pokemon Y: 3866-8698-4754: water: Octillery, Quagsire, Frogadier. GT:CaTaClYsM. When you add me, PM me so i add back.
#3BandedAegislashPosted 8/3/2014 4:40:15 PM
Can Seviper not 'ave this move?
---
BannedAegislash here.
Ally of thee CaptainZangoose an' Verlisfy>Smogon.
#4KillerMechanoidPosted 8/3/2014 4:49:36 PM
Isn't it outclassed by Sludge Bomb and Sludge Wave?

Sludge Bomb has 90 power and a 30% effect chance, Sludge Wave has 95 power and a 10% effect chance.
---
Metagross, Magnezone, Genesect, Golurk = best Pokemon ever. Robots FTW.
Magic is for girls.
#5Duncanwii(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 5:48:30 PM
KillerMechanoid posted...

Sludge Bomb has 90 power and a 30% effect chance, Sludge Wave has 95 power and a 10% effect chance.

But don't you see? This move doesn't poison, it flinches! That makes it different.....somehow.
---
Looking Forward To: Super Smash Brothers For Wii U, Hyrule Warriors, Alpha Sapphire
#6KillerMechanoidPosted 8/3/2014 5:50:03 PM
Duncanwii posted...

But don't you see? This move doesn't poison, it flinches! That makes it different.....somehow.

I think 80 power and 30% flinch chance would be better. Just like Dark Pulse, Iron Head and Extrasensory.
---
Metagross, Magnezone, Genesect, Golurk = best Pokemon ever. Robots FTW.
Magic is for girls.
#7ThornAernoughtPosted 8/3/2014 5:53:15 PM
Duncanwii posted...

I think 80 power and 30% flinch chance would be better. Just like Dark Pulse, Iron Head and Extrasensory.

And air cutter!
#8MagikarpRulesPosted 8/3/2014 5:59:11 PM
ThornAernought posted...
Duncanwii posted...

And air cutter!

Don't you mean Air Slash?
#9Duncanwii(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 6:06:18 PM(edited)
Well then, it's too late to edit so pretend that now it has 80 power and a 30% Flinch rate. You're right, that does look better!
---