This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If I fight Mewtwo and run then beat the E4, can I fight him without the cutscene

#11LexifoxPosted 8/3/2014 8:19:19 PM
You realize in the time it's taken for this discussion to get this far, you probably would have gotten a good Mewtwo already.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#12The Fir Coat(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 8:44:22 PM
Lexifox posted...
You realize in the time it's taken for this discussion to get this far, you probably would have gotten a good Mewtwo already.

Haha yeah I did since I didn't care to try it. Still want to know though.
---
======,-' . . . . \###/ . . . .__. . . . ,'======= Auto Phoenix?!?
=====,-' . . . . . . . . . ./###\ . . ,'======== I'm boned!!
#13_KGC_Posted 8/3/2014 8:50:34 PM
Only one way to find out... try it yourself and tell us what happens. I'm actually kinda curious on what will happen. :s

though I don't think anything different will happen, lol
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#14The Fir Coat(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 4:10:09 AM
_KGC_ posted...
Only one way to find out... try it yourself and tell us what happens. I'm actually kinda curious on what will happen. :s

though I don't think anything different will happen, lol

Unfortunately I found a timid one with mid 20s in HP and SDef and 31s in everything else relevant so I don't think I can do that with Mewtwo.
---
======,-' . . . . \###/ . . . .__. . . . ,'======= Auto Phoenix?!?
=====,-' . . . . . . . . . ./###\ . . ,'======== I'm boned!!
#15jamstaere08Posted 8/4/2014 4:27:00 AM
M1Astray posted...
There's no need to waste all the time even if it is possible, all Pokemon that can't evolve now have at least three perfect IV's anyway, and it's not hard to get good/great ones for the rest.

jeez
everybody knows this m8
chances of getting a 5iv one with the synchronised nature is still ~1/2048
---
verlis taught me