This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For all you guys and girls hoping for a Talonflame ban

#21Faust_8Posted 8/4/2014 9:57:14 AM
I don't want it banned but it does seem inconsistent that Aegislash gets banned when Talonflame isn't, when it's pretty much the same deal with each.

It counters too much--does this need further explanation?

It's a 50/50 mind game--Is Talonflame going to Brave Bird, or Will-O-Wisp, U-Turn, Swords Dance, Bulk Up?

I shouldn't have to outpredict my opponent! OMG ban plz!
---
The Law of BS: For every 1 minute of BS spewed, it requires 1 hour of explanation to debunk. (Results not guaranteed.)
#22OctazPosted 8/4/2014 10:04:28 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Octaz posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
He's right about Talonflame being uncompetitive. Even if it's not amazing, its existence makes several Pokemon significantly harder (if not downright impossible) to use.

like what

Breloom is a prime example. Chesnaught would be better without Talonflame too.
Heracross too.
Basically, anything with low defense, a weakness to Flying, or no priority of its own is made harder to use simply because of Gale Wings.

When you think of pokemon that are 'significantly hard, if not impossible to use' your mind jumps to breloom and keldeo??
---
http://i.imgur.com/0hvN8AZ.gif
IGN: Dee FC: 1349-5268-6092. Electric Safari: Electrode, Pikachu, Galvantula
#23TropiOUsPosted 8/4/2014 10:04:55 AM
Octaz posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Octaz posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
He's right about Talonflame being uncompetitive. Even if it's not amazing, its existence makes several Pokemon significantly harder (if not downright impossible) to use.

like what

Heracross too.
Basically, anything with low defense, a weakness to Flying, or no priority of its own is made harder to use simply because of Gale Wings.

When you think of pokemon that are 'significantly hard, if not impossible to use' your mind jumps to breloom and keldeo??

this is gamefaqs
what did you expect
---
Pokemon X board overlord. I HATE DRUDDIGON. http://puu.sh/9wWTN.gif http://i.imgur.com/76cdK59.png
#24CakeOfLiesPosted 8/4/2014 10:17:00 AM
Octaz posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Octaz posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

like what

Heracross too.

Where I'm from, Keldeo's banned and I haven't fought a Breloom since Gen 5.
Talonflame's existence definitely makes some Pokemon harder to use.
---
"Cheating seems to be a relevant term only when one is caught in the act. Otherwise it is viewed as intelligence, no?" - HK-47, Star Wars: KoTOR