This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Wild, Wild West RP Signups/Discussion Topic 3

#81CaptainZangoosePosted 8/5/2014 3:10:49 PM
MadameLuigi64 posted...
Is this RP deserted? Nobody posted in the 8th episode and I'm waiting for Stalker.

I'm writing me' next post right now.
#82starjolteon13Posted 8/5/2014 4:03:22 PM
I am waiting on Devin and Stalker to answer Whyte about the Sableye.
---
Thunder and charged beam are a great combo. Also until I get 25 karma I will focus on having the lowest amount of messages possible.
#83MadameLuigi64(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 4:07:56 PM
This is like the Great Depression: RP style. Instead of everyone owing everyone, everyone's waiting for everyone.
---
Oh, really? You were just joking? Well, where I come from, jokes are funny.
#84starjolteon13Posted 8/5/2014 4:09:44 PM
(From Kung Fun Panda 1, stairs is waiting) My worst enemy, waiting...
---
Thunder and charged beam are a great combo. Also until I get 25 karma I will focus on having the lowest amount of messages possible.
#85CaptainZangoosePosted 8/5/2014 4:11:56 PM
Starstriker should be back in the west along with his full force after by about four more posts. I'm going to watch the new episode of Hunter x Hunter now an' then I'll write me' next part.
#86MadameLuigi64(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 4:12:05 PM
From Finding Nemo, swimming is waiting

Just keep waiting,
Just keep waiting,
Just keep waiting, waiting, waiting...
---
#87starjolteon13Posted 8/5/2014 4:16:15 PM
CaptainZangoose posted...
Starstriker should be back in the west along with his full force after by about four more posts. I'm going to watch the new episode of Hunter x Hunter now an' then I'll write me' next part.

Then we need Kha'Zix, Krjl and Whyte onto overdrive!
---
#88MadameLuigi64(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 4:18:52 PM
starjolteon13 posted...
CaptainZangoose posted...
Then we need Kha'Zix, Krjl and Whyte onto overdrive!
You've got 1/3 of that covered...
---
#89brStalkerPosted 8/5/2014 6:28:06 PM
I should probably clarify now, before I end up confusing things: The 'cube' inside the Golett is, in fact, the famed Shadow Bottle that the pokemon on the tower alerted Ankara and Lily about (though the don't know about it, and probably won't).

Also, Krjl unlocked a couple new abilities with the Aura Band. His aura sense is stronger, and he now is able to learn TM moves that a Lucario's can learn that he normally wouldn't be able to, like Swords Dance and Flash Cannon.
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#90MadameLuigi64(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 6:31:37 PM
They can always just ask again :)

Also, that's pretty cool.
---