This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, with Aegislash gone...

#1BronyBeatPosted 8/3/2014 11:07:17 PM
One of Metagross's biggest threats is also gone. Can't wait for it's mega to bring it back to an every-gen-OU status.
---
"I am the devil himself, and all you stupid, mindless people fell for it."
PSN:KrispenWa FC: 2981 6721 3391 IGN: Witty
#2KillerMechanoidPosted 8/3/2014 11:14:28 PM(edited)
BronyBeat posted...
One of Metagross's biggest threats is also gone. Can't wait for it's mega to bring it back to an every-gen-OU status.

He still has a lot of Dark-types to handle, all of whom will take advantage of the steel nerf.

Mega metagross looks like a threat, though.
---
Metagross, Magnezone, Genesect, Golurk = best Pokemon ever. Robots FTW.
Magic is for girls.
#3ShippFFXIPosted 8/3/2014 11:14:59 PM
I didn't realize gamefreak deleted Aegislash.
#4BronyBeat(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 11:15:52 PM
KillerMechanoid posted...
BronyBeat posted...

He still has a lot of Dark-types to handle, all of whom will take advantage of the steel nerf.

True, but metagross already has an absolutely massive defense stat. The mega will only make it better. With a 700 BST, it's hard not for it to be OU.
---
#5TropiOUsPosted 8/3/2014 11:16:19 PM
BronyBeat posted...

by the time mega gross is out it will only fear bisharp
everything else is irrelevant
---
Pokemon X board overlord. I HATE DRUDDIGON. http://puu.sh/9wWTN.gif http://i.imgur.com/76cdK59.png
#6BronyBeat(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 11:17:19 PM
ShippFFXI posted...

They did. It's gone from every game of XY now. There was an update released just 69 minutes ago to accommodate this. Every aegislash or aegislash mention in existence has been replaced with Trubbish.
---
#7ShippFFXIPosted 8/3/2014 11:21:42 PM
BronyBeat posted...
ShippFFXI posted...

They did. It's gone from every game of XY now. There was an update released just 69 minutes ago to accommodate this. Every aegislash or aegislash mention in existence has been replaced with Trubbish.

Ah, I was too busy with something more important than worrying about Smogon 69 minutes ago to notice.
#8BronyBeat(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 11:23:13 PM
ShippFFXI posted...
BronyBeat posted...
ShippFFXI posted...

Ah, I was too busy with something more important than worrying about Smogon 69 minutes ago to notice.

Not bad.
---
#9BronyBeat(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 11:24:37 PM
TropiOUs posted...
BronyBeat posted...

by the time mega gross is out it will only fear bisharp
everything else is irrelevant

Yup. Even Bisharp might have to worry. Megagross gets a massive speed boost, it may be able to outspeed it. One earthquake, and one bullet punch takes him down.
---
#10ShippFFXIPosted 8/3/2014 11:26:58 PM
BronyBeat posted...
ShippFFXI posted...
BronyBeat posted...
ShippFFXI posted...

Not bad.

No, he was very bad, but in the perfect way.