This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, with Aegislash gone...

#61spooky96Posted 8/4/2014 3:49:11 PM
TropiOUs posted...
zelionx posted...
spooky96 posted...
BabySh0es posted...
Theres a good chance you would win since I only play real formats like 4v4 doubles now, since singles is a joke meta. That doesnt make you less of an angry internet neckbeard/ call of duty kid tho

i literally didn't even show any signs of angry lol

though i can agree 6v6 singles is a joke/bad format (oh but cut the pride for playing 'real formats')

oh and by the way, call of duty competitive battling is better than 6th gen competitive battling. not some insecure loser who won't admit anything.

besides, i didn't even start to fight or anything, you were the one who came with all the arrogance by saying 'oh gamefaqs is dumb as always'

js call of duty competitive is better than any pokemon gen

pokemon is not even a real competitive game compared to most games

Not sure about competitive MW2 or even ghosts. the others should be better

treyarch games yeah, they're better. ghosts was a let down, just like 6th gen x/y lol.

blops ii is the best competitively imo.
#62zelionxPosted 8/4/2014 3:50:29 PM
TropiOUs posted...
zelionx posted...
spooky96 posted...
BabySh0es posted...
Theres a good chance you would win since I only play real formats like 4v4 doubles now, since singles is a joke meta. That doesnt make you less of an angry internet neckbeard/ call of duty kid tho

i literally didn't even show any signs of angry lol

though i can agree 6v6 singles is a joke/bad format (oh but cut the pride for playing 'real formats')

oh and by the way, call of duty competitive battling is better than 6th gen competitive battling. not some insecure loser who won't admit anything.

besides, i didn't even start to fight or anything, you were the one who came with all the arrogance by saying 'oh gamefaqs is dumb as always'

js call of duty competitive is better than any pokemon gen

pokemon is not even a real competitive game compared to most games

Not sure about competitive MW2 or even ghosts. the others should be better

I've never watched competitive cod, just friends and myself screwing around online but wow if pokemon is better than MW2 and ghosts then it must be really bad
---
3DS: 5412-9925-4803 Everything else: ZelionX
http://i.imgur.com/FZdH5LL.jpg
#63KyrieIrvingPosted 8/4/2014 3:52:19 PM
spooky96 posted...
haha i feel dumb, lolololol

read some old posts saying 'it greatly increases speed' and 'balanced stats' and got tough claws

well yeah seems impressive. ou stuff. but you never know fo' sho'

See? i ain't even mad. the problem with this board is some people have got an arrogance level of over 9,000 because they're above average competitive battlers.

good job spooky
admission is the first step n_n
---
3DS FC: 1564-3580-7099
http://i.imgur.com/w1CUKg8.jpg
#64spooky96Posted 8/4/2014 4:04:44 PM
KyrieIrving posted...
spooky96 posted...
haha i feel dumb, lolololol

read some old posts saying 'it greatly increases speed' and 'balanced stats' and got tough claws

well yeah seems impressive. ou stuff. but you never know fo' sho'

See? i ain't even mad. the problem with this board is some people have got an arrogance level of over 9,000 because they're above average competitive battlers.

good job spooky
admission is the first step n_n

thanks `_`

one reason why i think posters like KGC, kyr, kao (All k's lol) are the good posters.

(yeah i did almost failed in english in 11th grade)
#65BronyBeat(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 12:56:23 PM
either way, megagross and mega blaziken will headline my 2 main competitive teams in ORAS.
---
"I am the devil himself, and all you stupid, mindless people fell for it."
PSN:KrispenWa FC: 2981 6721 3391 IGN: Witty