This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are cheaters still ruining pokemon?

#281ShippFFXIPosted 8/5/2014 6:20:34 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
MadameLuigi64 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
MadameLuigi64 posted...
Splitting it up amongst the family. It could be morally right because you tried to make a meal to save your family, but at the same time, it could be wrong because you killed the goat that your parents cherished.
Their attachment to the goat is subjective, the fact that you saved your family is morally right which is objective and therefore since it is now an objective matter subjectivity is irrelevant. Do you desire another lesson?
MORALLY RIGHT IS NOT OBJECTIVE BECAUSE IT IS BASED ON WHAT PEOPLE THINK! My Arceus!

It is objective though. The examples I have presented have shown that. Care for another lesson?

That's a tall mug of nope.
#282MadameLuigi64Posted 8/5/2014 6:20:34 PM
You haven't shown me $#!%. You're just saying that it's objectively wrong/right over and over like a broken f***ing record!
---
Oh, really? You were just joking? Well, where I come from, jokes are funny.
#283Inferno05Posted 8/5/2014 6:21:53 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
MadameLuigi64 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
MadameLuigi64 posted...
Splitting it up amongst the family. It could be morally right because you tried to make a meal to save your family, but at the same time, it could be wrong because you killed the goat that your parents cherished.
Their attachment to the goat is subjective, the fact that you saved your family is morally right which is objective and therefore since it is now an objective matter subjectivity is irrelevant. Do you desire another lesson?
MORALLY RIGHT IS NOT OBJECTIVE BECAUSE IT IS BASED ON WHAT PEOPLE THINK! My Arceus!

It is objective though. The examples I have presented have shown that. Care for another lesson?

They have not. All examples can be interpreted differently by different people, therefore they are also subjective. That's what morality is, it's an individual's interpretation of an action. Because that interpretation differs, the moral right and wrong are defined within each person, not outside.

Try again with real proof.
---
Pokemon X 1676-4937-5079 IGN: Reaga SV: 1734
#284MadameLuigi64Posted 8/5/2014 6:23:13 PM
Inferno, how do you find enjoyment in this? Arguing with FireMage is just making me angry.
---
Oh, really? You were just joking? Well, where I come from, jokes are funny.
#285FireMage7777Posted 8/5/2014 6:24:58 PM
MadameLuigi64 posted...
You haven't shown me $#!%. You're just saying that it's objectively wrong/right over and over like a broken f***ing record!

Because I'm stating facts
---
I'm so awesome Gavirulax uses alts and forged PMs to try and troll me
Licensed troll slayer
#286ShippFFXIPosted 8/5/2014 6:25:28 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
MadameLuigi64 posted...

Troll confirmed.
#287MadameLuigi64Posted 8/5/2014 6:26:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#288FireMage7777Posted 8/5/2014 6:26:41 PM
Inferno05 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
MadameLuigi64 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
MadameLuigi64 posted...

They have not. All examples can be interpreted differently by different people, therefore they are also subjective. That's what morality is, it's an individual's interpretation of an action. Because that interpretation differs, the moral right and wrong are defined within each person, not outside.

Try again with real proof.

Their view is subjective. Whether something is morally right or wrong is objective. If the matter can't be morally right or wrong then that gray zone you love so much exists. Try again
---
Licensed troll slayer
#289FireMage7777Posted 8/5/2014 6:28:04 PM
ShippFFXI posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
MadameLuigi64 posted...

Troll confirmed.

Unless you can prove I'm posting things in order to illicit negative reactions then withdraw your slander
---
Licensed troll slayer
#290LightningAce11Posted 8/5/2014 6:29:02 PM
How is this topic not deleted yet? Mods are slacking off.
---
"Great. I think I got it, but just in case, tell me the whole thing again. I wasn't listening." - Emmet
3DS FC: 0104-0009-5189