This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are cheaters still ruining pokemon?

#291Inferno05Posted 8/5/2014 5:30:36 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Their view is subjective. Whether something is morally right or wrong is objective. If the matter can't be morally right or wrong then that gray zone you love so much exists. Try again

No, you troll. Maybe we'll try this from base principles again. Morality is DEFINED BY, as in its very source is, the interpretation of a scenario by an individual. There's nothing objective about interpretation, so there's nothing objective about morality. Your claims are as false as a religious man's.
---
Pokemon X 1676-4937-5079 IGN: Reaga SV: 1734
#292ShippFFXIPosted 8/5/2014 5:33:55 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
ShippFFXI posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
MadameLuigi64 posted...
You haven't shown me $#!%. You're just saying that it's objectively wrong/right over and over like a broken f***ing record!

Because I'm stating facts

Troll confirmed.

Unless you can prove I'm posting things in order to illicit negative reactions then withdraw your slander

You had no problem calling me a troll.

What you are doing is objectively immoral. I kindly request you to cease and desist your objectively wrong behavior. Thanks.

Btw, written form isn't slander. Get educated.
#293FireMage7777Posted 8/5/2014 5:37:05 PM
Inferno05 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Their view is subjective. Whether something is morally right or wrong is objective. If the matter can't be morally right or wrong then that gray zone you love so much exists. Try again

No, you troll. Maybe we'll try this from base principles again. Morality is DEFINED BY, as in its very source is, the interpretation of a scenario by an individual. There's nothing objective about interpretation, so there's nothing objective about morality. Your claims are as false as a religious man's.

That's not morality that you're describing, as there are objective aspects of morality which supercede any and all individual interpretations. Also prove I'm a troll, or withdraw your slander, now
---
I'm so awesome Gavirulax uses alts and forged PMs to try and troll me
Licensed troll slayer
#294Inferno05Posted 8/5/2014 5:38:49 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Inferno05 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

That's not morality that you're describing, as there are objective aspects of morality which supercede any and all individual interpretations. Also prove I'm a troll, or withdraw your slander, now

Sorry, hypocrite. But I can also make baseless claims as freely as you can. And you're burden of proof is still burning. You've shown no evidence of the existence of these aspects, only claiming them to exist.
---
#295ShippFFXIPosted 8/5/2014 5:41:08 PM(edited)
FireMage7777 posted...
ShippFFXI posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
ShippFFXI posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

There was no rationally excusable reason for his actions. Done

That has nothing to do with objectivity. Who says he didn't have a rational and excusable reason? You? Society? To use your earlier excuse, what people think has no bearing on objectvity. Try again.

How about the fact that random murder isn't rational? Please learn to make actual points, k?

Who says it isn't rational? Maybe it makes a serial killer happy. You still didn't answer how it is objectively wrong.

Hint: because you can't.

I already did troll. No rationally excusable reason. Whether or not killing made him happy is irrelevant as he that isn't a rationally excusable reason

Withdraw your libel now!

Edit: Oh wait, you just said you already trolled.

TROLL CONFIRMED!
#296FireMage7777Posted 8/5/2014 5:40:12 PM
ShippFFXI posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
ShippFFXI posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
MadameLuigi64 posted...
You haven't shown me $#!%. You're just saying that it's objectively wrong/right over and over like a broken f***ing record!

Because I'm stating facts

Troll confirmed.

Unless you can prove I'm posting things in order to illicit negative reactions then withdraw your slander

You had no problem calling me a troll.

What you are doing is objectively immoral. I kindly request you to cease and desist your objectively wrong behavior. Thanks.

Btw, written form isn't slander. Get educated.

Because you are one. Your intent to anger me was obvious by you calling me "princess". Therefore I'm stating a fact in calling you a troll, as it's what you are

Stating facts and educating others isn't immoral, try again

In regards to forum posts, yes it is. Unless you legally represent GFAQs in any way it legally counts as common speech, which is slander
---
Licensed troll slayer
#297FireMage7777Posted 8/5/2014 5:41:31 PM
Inferno05 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Inferno05 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Sorry, hypocrite. But I can also make baseless claims as freely as you can. And you're burden of proof is still burning. You've shown no evidence of the existence of these aspects, only claiming them to exist.

Except I have shown evidence. And you know what I've said to be true. Dismissed
---
Licensed troll slayer
#298MadameLuigi64Posted 8/5/2014 5:44:30 PM(edited)
FireMage7777 posted...
Inferno05 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
No there isn't. I'm pretty sure you play video games often, so I'm going to provide yet another analogy.

Say you're enjoying some downtime playing a video game when all of a sudden some stranger unplugs your game console (removes the cart if you're going handheld) and says, "What are you doing? Playing video games is wrong." When you try to defend yourself as to why it's OK to play video games, he just interrupts you and says, "You have no right to complain about what's right or wrong, playing video games is wrong, that's a fact, and everyone knows that." How do you react?
---
Oh, really? You were just joking? Well, where I come from, jokes are funny.
#299Inferno05Posted 8/5/2014 5:42:46 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Because you are one. Your intent to anger me was obvious by you calling me "princess". Therefore I'm stating a fact in calling you a troll, as it's what you are

Stating facts and educating others isn't immoral, try again

In regards to forum posts, yes it is. Unless you legally represent GFAQs in any way it legally counts as common speech, which is slander

So t-cup isn't trolling but princess is? Yup, gotta love hypocrisy. Also, your facts still remain un-backed. I won't stop hounding you until you shut the f*** up or back up your claims with actual evidence. Prove they are facts. That's what evidence does, it turns claims into facts (assuming it survives all scrutiny).
---
#300Inferno05Posted 8/5/2014 5:43:42 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Except I have shown evidence. And you know what I've said to be true. Dismissed

Need I remind the hypocrite troll that restating your point is not proving it in any way?
---