This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which region/generation had the best story? and why

#11Minesweeper123(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 10:25:45 PM
rojse posted...
Hachimitsu83 posted...
Dragon Quest IX story is 10000xtimes better than all the pokemon games combine

My story about my microwave reheating my dinner is is 10000xtimes better than all the pokemon games combined.

plz tell me more,your story sound so fascinating
---
Fc 5215-0212-7527
Ign Miguel
#12Dathedr-vodhrPosted 8/4/2014 10:30:16 PM
emerald because of trumpets and water
---
The Proud Royal Head Chef and Acting Head of Her Most Benevolence, Valerie and her Valerian Guard
#13rojsePosted 8/4/2014 10:35:37 PM(edited)
Minesweeper123 posted...
rojse posted...
Hachimitsu83 posted...

My story about my microwave reheating my dinner is is 10000xtimes better than all the pokemon games combined.

So, I pulled my leftover dinner from the fridge, unwrapped the cling wrap and put in the microwave. The dinner was a silverside, which I cooked in malt vinegar with and brown sugar, and it had sides of carrots, mashed potato and peas with it. The rotating plate spun as the microwave heated it and the fat on the rind of the silverside began to heat and pop as the meal neared towards being fully-reheated.

Once my dinner was reheated, I put chutney on my silverside (it was apricot and chilli chutney) and ate it all.
---
MissJocelyn: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/69712152
Want avatars, visible pictures and more? Send me a PM.
#14Im_MedeusPosted 8/4/2014 10:41:36 PM
rojse posted...
Minesweeper123 posted...
rojse posted...
Hachimitsu83 posted...

So, I pulled my leftover dinner from the fridge, unwrapped the cling wrap and put in the microwave. The dinner was a silverside, which I cooked in malt vinegar with and brown sugar, and it had sides of carrots, mashed potato and peas with it. The rotating plate spun as the microwave heated it and the fat on the rind of the silverside began to heat and pop as the meal neared towards being fully-reheated.

Once my dinner was reheated, I put chutney on my silverside (it was apricot and chilli chutney) and ate it all.

Plothole: Clingwrap is plastic, and would've melted in the microwave, thus ruining your dinner.

0/10 Wouldn't read again.
#15rojsePosted 8/4/2014 10:44:02 PM
Im_Medeus posted...
rojse posted...
Minesweeper123 posted...
rojse posted...
Hachimitsu83 posted...

Plothole: Clingwrap is plastic, and would've melted in the microwave, thus ruining your dinner.

0/10 Wouldn't read again.

Which is probably why I unwrapped the cling wrap first.
---
#16spooky96Posted 8/4/2014 10:44:22 PM
rojse posted...
Minesweeper123 posted...
rojse posted...
Hachimitsu83 posted...

I thought that was a hindi word (my first language). i thought it was called mint sauce or something in english. lel translation
#17Im_MedeusPosted 8/4/2014 10:49:50 PM
rojse posted...

Which is probably why I unwrapped the cling wrap first.

Ah, but did you have a plate under said dinner? You can't cook a dinner like that on the microwave turntable.

Either way, your story is faulty!
#18rojsePosted 8/4/2014 10:49:54 PM
spooky96 posted...
rojse posted...
Minesweeper123 posted...
rojse posted...
Hachimitsu83 posted...

I thought that was a hindi word (my first language). i thought it was called mint sauce or something in english. lel translation

Chutney in the English vernacular is a mix of fruits, vegetables and spices that is used as a condiment to meats, and goes really well with cooked beef. It has different meanings and connotations in other languages so your interpretation of what chutney is was perfectly understandable.
---
#19Minesweeper123(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 10:54:51 PM
spolier alert 97 percent of forest fires are caused by fires
---
Fc 5215-0212-7527
Ign Miguel
#20KitschgardenerPosted 8/4/2014 11:14:34 PM
Pokéstar Studios › all.
---
XY Maison Dialogue: http://tiny.cc/i0ibbx
"Pokemon is inherently about the adventure. The adventures are fundamentally different." - zinformant