This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Was there ever an interview where someone asked Gamefreak why...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Was there ever an interview where someone asked Gamefreak why...
11 months ago#1
We still have only one save slot? I really want to replay the game but it is not worth losing all items, my completed Pokedex, all my rare Pokemon( no i have no access to bank). It is really stupid how you have to struggle to complete the dex and grind for good battle items and then they say nope start new game, lose it all. I really would want to see what an excuse they would use. Limitations in cartridges might have been the problem with the older handhelds and the small cardridges but the 3ds has an sd card to hold memory
---
Official Wall of Text climber of all boards. In case of injury from falling off a wall please rush me to the nearest Pokemon Center
11 months ago#2
Who needs a interview

Its all about the $$$
---
Official Cat God Liepard of every board.
Every time you notice this sig a puppy dies. Please, keep killing puppies. 3DS FC 1633-4915-5991.
11 months ago#3
holla holla get $$$ is why we only have one save slot
---
verlis taught me
11 months ago#4
So you have to buy the other version obv.
11 months ago#5
I know they want to force you to get another copy of their never in price droping overpriced games but i am dying to hear their excuse like " a pokemon journey is one to find yourself an experience that can not be replaced" or some other crap like that
---
Official Wall of Text climber of all boards. In case of injury from falling off a wall please rush me to the nearest Pokemon Center
11 months ago#6
WorldTrader posted...
" a pokemon journey is one to find yourself an experience that can not be replaced" or some other crap like that
That is exactly why there is only one file. You answered the question without even trying.
11 months ago#7
>wanting to play the singleplayer part again
---
Pokemon X board overlord. I HATE DRUDDIGON. http://puu.sh/9wWTN.gif http://i.imgur.com/FZdH5LL.jpg
11 months ago#8
They originally made only one save file because they wanted you to nickname all your Pokémon, and RBGY didn't have enough space to hold in all those nicknames on multiple save files. Now that they must have the hardware capable of letting you nickname all seven hundred and twenty something Pokémon on at least two save files, it begs the question: why haven't they given you multiple save files since RBGY?
---
Oh, really? You were just joking? Well, where I come from, jokes are funny.
11 months ago#9
It promotes trading. At least it did at first, in the Game Boy.
---
Home is where your chargers are~
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Was there ever an interview where someone asked Gamefreak why...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived