This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help with a Theme Team (Kamen Rider Den-O)

#1Chaos_ColonelPosted 8/5/2014 4:05:49 PM
Hey all, felt like messing around and trying to fit the Imagin from Kamen Rider Den-O to Pokemon and making them a team, Ideally matching them to their colors as well. By all means this'll be a Billy Deck (More competitive then in-game, less then Talonflame/Greninja/Aegis... oh...)

Anyway, so far I've got four of the six down idea wise, and was wondering if I could get some help with the remaining two, Urataros and Kintaros. Thusfar, I am thinking this works

Momotaros/Darmanitan @ Choice Band
Sheer Force, Adamant
-Flare Blitz
-Rock Slide
-U-Turn
-Hammer Arm

Standard Darmanitan fare. Smash faces, leave it to another team member if Fire/Rock/Fighting doesn't hit good enough.

Urataros/???

Urataros as a character is a Consummate liar and a skirt chaser, themed off Turtles/Kappa and is the color blue. My current ideas are towards Blastoise, Golduck and potentially shiny Nidoking. Attract would be fun, but unnecesary.

Kintaros/???

Kintaros is your typical brick wall character, sleeps until he is needed and generally is the comically serious one of the group. I figure he'd be a Tanky Resttalker. Color wise, he's Yellow or Gold. I'm thinking Resttalk Eviolite Electabuzz, or Resttalk Haxorus.

Ryuutaros/Kingdra * @ Scope Lens
Sniper, Modest/Rash
-Draco Meteor
-Hydro Pump
-Focus Energy
-Hidden Power

Been eyeing the Critdra strategy for a while now, and having a Purple (sea)Dragon with a sniping theme matches Ryuutaros to a T.

Deneb/Breloom @ Life Orb
Technician
-Spore
-Bullet Seed
-Mach Punch
-Swords Dance

Deneb's Rapid Fire attacks lend itself well to the All Out offensive power that Breloom can offer. Add to it Breloom's Life orb can be likened to a plot point for Zeronos's number of appearances, Deneb and Breloom seem like a good fit together.

Sieg/Swanna @ Leftovers
Hydration
-Rain Dance
-Hurricane
-Defog
-Rest

This one was fairly obvious, Sieg being themed after swan lake and Swanna, well... It's not the heavy attacker, but it does it's job. Clears the field, then stalls out the opponent a bit with Hydrest and 100% accurate Stab Hurricanes.

It's not remotely perfect, but I'm thinking it might have some potential for fun on Battle Spot or something, Any suggestions regarding Urataros or Kintaros?
#2Chaos_Colonel(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 4:56:36 PM
Bump/thought.

Poor type coverage so far, perhaps shiny sheer force nidoking will help with that? He is the elemental Swiss Army knife of pokemon.

Secondly. Hariyama can rest talk. If guts gets activated by sleep that could be a thing.
#3SorceressTharjaPosted 8/5/2014 5:21:07 PM
lol
---
Die Now